Chapter 9: Taking Action

Start from the beginning

Y/N: How long have you been there?

Verona: Not too long. I decided to stop by because I could feel your sadness all the way from downstairs. What's got you troubled love? Is Aleera not giving you the attention you desire?

Y/N: Somehow I find it hard to believe you care.

  Verona stared at you for a moment, before walking over to your window, opening the curtains fully, letting the moonlight enter the room.

Verona: You know, I think I can understand how you feel. At least to somedegree.

Y/N: Really? I find that hard to believe.

  Verona turns to you, caressing your face, taking of your glasses.

Verona: What if I could help all those bad feelings go away?

  You felt unable to speak as you looked into her eyes. It was almost like a curse gripped your heart, forcing your eyes to lock onto hers. You feel unable to break away from her as she traces her cold finger over your lips.

Verona: I could take away all of your pain, all you'd have to do is let me in.

  Verona lightly pushes you back on the bed as she lightly kisses the side of your face that trace down to your neck. She uses her longer than normal tongue to lick around a certain spot of your neck, making your nerves shudder with excitement. She  lays next to you, whispering into your ear.

Verona: I can make all the pain and confusion go away if you'd like. All you have to do is submit to me. Give me your innocence. And it'll all go away.

  Again, you were unable to speak as you melted in her grasp. her fingers intertwine with yours as she moves on top of you. Lightly unbuttoning your shirt and leaving trails of her lipstick all over your neck and upper chest. She hisses as a smile crosses her face.

Verona: Mmmm, so young. Let me feel all that vigor for myself darling.

  Before anything else can be shared, a fast swipe is delivered across Verona's face, revealing three claw marks that cut into her cheek as she has a less than amused expression. She turn back noticing that you are no longer under her, looking to the doorway, seeing Aleera holding you close with her red eyes glaring at her elder sister.

Aleera: Leave him alone Verona. He is mine.

  Aleera quietly growls.

  Verona's wound heals almost instantly as she struts her way over to her younger sister.

Verona: Technically, he is ours. If I allow you to keep a human in the castle, then I get do have my fair share of whatever pleasures he can provide me.

  Aleera holds onto you tighter. Verona's lips twisting into a smirk.

Verona: Mmm, you must really love him. Not as a toy, or a pet. You genuinely have feelings for him don't you.

  Verona begins to chuckle darkly at the insinuation.

Verona: Dear sister, I am fine with you having your delusions of love for him, but if your feelings for him are true, why not turn him?

Aleera: . . . .No, that is not even a factor.

Verona: So you what? Love his humanity or something? Love him for him? Even though after he get's old and dies, then what? Will you do the same with another human?

  The tension in the air became thick as Aleera and Verona stared at one another. You were coming back to your senses as you barely were making out the conversation.

Verona: You are willing to risk everything just to keep him the way he is?

Aleera: . . . Yeah. I am.

  The blond lets out a sigh as she just throws her hands up in acceptance.