I pried his hands off of me and held them in my hands. I watched Emelia relax a little at my movements.

"I don't know if I should let you drink anymore buddy." I grinned up at him.

"Oh come on! It's a party!" He laughed.

"Fine! But you have to get me another drink."

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted me then walked off to find me a beer. I laughed then spun around to Emelia who was staring at me with an eyebrow raised. Her arms were crossed which pushed her cleavage up a little more. My eyes started wandering her body. I couldn't help it. She looked so fucking hot in that bikini.

"My eyes are up here Lancaster." My eyes met hers and she was smirking.

"Just getting a good mental picture........." I shrugged.

Suddenly she took a step forward catching me off guard. My breathing stopped and we were so close now I could feel her breath on my face.

"Why do you need a picture when you can see it anytime you want?" She whispered then walked away.

I watched her walk away towards the bar and I was rooted in my place.

I don't think I've ever been turned on this much in my life and she didn't even touch me.

This woman is going to be the death of me.

I groaned and spun around to look for Eric. I found him at the beer pong table waiting for me. He handed me a cup of beer.

"Let's do this thing!"

2 hours later I was insanely intoxicated laying on a lounge chair staring up at the sky. The party had died down about 30 minutes ago. There were only a few stragglers in the pool left now.

My view of the stars was suddenly impeded by the gorgeous woman that consumes half of my thoughts.

"You okay?" She laughed looking down at me.

"You're so pretty." I slurred and grinned up at her.

She smiled and shook her head at me.

"Let me help you to your bed drunky." She held out her hand to help me up.

"But I don't want to go to bed." I pouted at her and she laughed.

"Did you know that you are adorable? Come on." She grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I groaned as I reached my feet.

"Wow. I am way drunker than I thought I was." I laughed as I leaned into her.

"Do you need help with her?" I heard Eric say and he walked over to us.

"No thank you. I've got her." Emelia said in a possessive way and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay." He shrugged then jumped back in the pool.

"Hold on to me." She whispered then wrapped a arm around my waist.

I honestly could have gotten myself to bed but I wasn't going to say no to spending time with Emelia.

When we finally made it to my room she let me go then closed the door and walked over to my dresser. She threw a oversized shirt and shorts at me.

"Go change I'll wait for you." She sat on my bed then.

"Okie dokie." I grinned then stumbled into the bathroom.

I changed and brushed my teeth then came out to find her still in the same place staring at me. The only difference was she had gone and changed into some pajamas of her own.