𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ߊ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐴𝐷𝑂𝑊

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thievery may be dangerous, but that's why it's fun."

➶ ➴↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃, one only needed to know where to look. There had been stories of those foolish enough to grasp the dark element, to find pleasure and all things wicked under its cold gaze. But what many hadn't realized was how easy it was for shadows to slip away, to disappear faster than they had been created.

Dorian supposed that for Adarlans thief, becoming a shadow was none too difficult. She'd grown up as a well-off thief and assassin, which meant hiding and bending the shadows to her will would be in her wheelhouse of tricks.

She was avoiding him; of that he had no doubt.

The first moment he had dared to take a step in her direction she fled, disappearing faster than the shadows under the bright sun's rays. He could only ever catch a glimpse of her during her training, golden hair grabbing his gaze.

Celaena was always beside her, a blank frown on her face.

Since that night, the two had stuck close, neither deviating far from the other. He couldn't help but wonder what exactly it was that had upset them both so much. What it was that had ripped Mia's soul to shreds, leaving nothing but a frightened and tired girl.

That night, he'd fallen asleep with his back against the wall, her body resting in his arms. A part of him had regretted waking up, if only the bask in her warmth for a moment longer. But the sun would not stop its rise for his dreams, and the world would not stop its spin. Gently, he had lifted her small frame and tucked her in. Giving her one last glance, he made to head out when Lillian, her head servant had stopped him.

Her eyes were wide with surprise, a gobsmacked look in her eyes with questions on her tongue. He merely raised a finger to his lips, giving the maid a wink before disappearing down the hall. He intended to find her later that day, to see if she was well, to ask how she slept, to find out everything he could about her, because no matter how hard he tried not to, he wanted to know her. But she had made it impossible to find her.

CHASING DAYDREAMS ⏐ THRONE OF GLASSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें