Kiss it off me: Rain x Swiss

Warning for this one ⚠️

Mentions of:

Sexual assault

Abuse

Read on your own risk

Enjoy sinners

***

Swiss rushed to his car as long as he received a text from Rain. All he could think of was his friend. Anger had taken over his body when he learned what happened between Rain and his girlfriend. He had warned the smaller ghoul about her a long time ago. But Rain's love was too blinding for him to understand the red flags that woman had. The poor bassist had been mistreated by her.

She used to even beat him physically when he didn't do as she said. No wonder the little ghoul was so scared of what will happen when he made a mistake. Swiss knew that he was overreacting sometimes and could be abusive in that way. But he would never believe what Rain told him. Rain had texted him a few moments later begging him in desperation to go over to his house because he broke up with his girlfriend who had abused him for once more. But he wasn't expecting that this time, it would be sexual abuse. He didn't allow Rain to even explain, he just grabbed his keys and ran out of his house to his car. He started the machine and drove off the driveway to the main road down to Rain's house. His dear friend needed him now more than ever and he didn't want to waste a single moment away from him.

As soon as the bassist's house came in sight, Swiss' blood was boiling hot. He kicked the door of his car and walked as fast as possible to the front door. He didn't even bother to knock, he just pushed it opened and what he saw made him want to drop dead on the floor. Was was laying down in the middle of his living room, fully naked. His body was covered in bruises and the words 'slut' and 'whore' written all over him with a red marker. The little ghoul was curled up and shaking while tears were streaming down his eyes. Swiss immediately dropped his coat on the floor, kicked his shoes off and run towards Rain. His heart had completely broke at the sight of his friend being like that. Swiss kneeled down and took the small ball that Rain's body had created in his arms. The other ghoul grabbed his shirt tightly and continued shaking while letting out his painful sobs.

"Please Swiss, Please. Help me. Please"

He whisper between sobs as he buried his face in Swiss' neck. Swiss only hugged him tighter and started whispering in his ear, telling him that everything was going to be alright and nothing would hurt him as long as he was there.

"Hush Rain, I am here now. She won't touch you again. You will never see her again. If she dares to come close, I will kill her with my own bare hands"

Swiss said as he hugged his friend even tighter, allowing himself to let out a few tears he didn't know he was holding back. His friend had just gone through the rough of hell in a day and he didn't even know how to comfort him. Only thing he could do was hold him and tell him everything was going to be alright. Rain kept mumbling while sobbing. Mumbling about the fact that it was all his fault and that he should have been better. Oh how Swiss wished he could kill her right then and there, infront of his friends eyes. He could do better than her. He would treat Rain like the prince he is and not like some short of toy everyone could use at any time. Swiss took his hand that was hugging Rain's waist and pulled his chin up, making the smaller ghoul look up at him. Swiss' heart twitched when his eyes met with Rain's puffy and teary ones. At that moment, he just wished it was him and not Rain who had been raped.

"Rain, look at me buddy. It is not your fault. You are the victim. It is never that victim's fault. She is the one to blame. She was an absolute bitch and we both knew it ever since we first met her at that club"

Swiss spoke with the softest voice he could form at the moment while pushing all his anger aside. He shouldn't be focusing on the hate he grew inside him for that girl but to the feelings he had for Rain and the fact that he should be here for him during a time like this. His hand had now moved from his chin to his cheek. Caressing it and wiping away the tears leaving Rain's eyes. Swiss allowed himself to let out a tear before pulling Rain's head to his lips and planting a kiss on his forehead.