Kokichi Ouma

I've never explained dick sizes but I feel like this one I may need to explain-

AVERAGE SIZE PEOPLE

So if it says the word "big" It's because Y/N doesn't know that its average size

Just don't want people in the comments being "he's short, he shouldn't have a big dick!!"
Or "damn he has a big dick"
No
It's average.
Please belive me TwT

Anyways-
Tw: spoilers for chapter 1, execution, probably lots of mis-spellings I'm writing this at 6 am

For things to be easier to understand:
Y/N is the Ultimate Clown (making people laugh easily pretty much)
So Y/N and Kokichi are friends because of their personalities
(Dw your not a liar. Unless you wanna be)

Ik this is already long but....
Top Y/N supremacy 🛐
(It doesn't exactly say who tops but like- )

Y/N Gender: Unspecified. Kinda

Y/N Pov....

I had a really unsettling feeling during the trial as of right now.
Shuichi was currently proving his Kaede was the culprit with her not denying anything.

"Well! Everyone, please tap who you think the killer is on the screen infront of you!!" Monokuma said with his annoyingly high voice.

I thought Kaede was innocent and Tsumugi's alibi wasn't to secure, so I voted for the blue haired cosplayer.

Everyone looked up at the votes people got.
Everyone voted for Kaede except for two people. Who was that other person? And why does Tsumugi look nervous right now? I'm gonna have to talk to Kokichi about this tomorrow.

I watched Monokuma press the execution button.
Kaede had gotten dragged up as she reached her hand out for Shuichi and he tried to grab it. She has gotten dragged up to quickly for him to reach her. He looked completely devastated at this.

She got dropped onto an abnormally large piano. A rope tied around her neck and the Mobokubs pulled at different strings. Monokuma was like the conductor, moving the wand stick thing around and the Monokubs began to move Kaede around, playing the piano.

It was a lovely tune. But it was horrid how it was Kaedes soon to be dead body played it.

She began to appear to struggle to breathe as it got faster and faster until it stopped with Kaedes dead body hanging there.

The piano lid began to shut with Kaede in it. Then all of a sudden, MonoDam pushed MonoKid into the shutting piano lid with throns.

Blood and metal parts scattered around.
Everyone just stared at the seen, not understanding it and in complete shock that Kaede had died.