Rantaro Amami

Request: Yes
Names: Rantaro Amami, Y/N L/N, Miu Iruma
Plot: Yes?
Fandom: Danganronpa
Full on thing?: Kinda
Killing game?: Yes
Enjoy!!
Y/N gender: unspecified
Also: Y/U means "your ultimate"

(Slight spoiler but...
Top Y/N supremacy 🛐)

Y/N pov....

I had entered my dorm not knowing what to do. I was about to sit down onto my bed when I noticed a note laying on the pillow. I had gone and grabbed the note, opened the envelope, and began to read the note.

The note had told me to go to the library. I didn't know who gave me this note because they didn't put their name on the letter. I was curious so I had decided to go to the library to find out who it was and find out why they asked me to meet them their.

The note didn't have a specified time on it so I had gotten up off the bed, walked out, and began to walk towards the library.

I was about to enter the library when I heard someone's voice, and from what they said I immediately knew who it was. "Hey piss tits!" Iruma had said. I turned around unsurprised. "Yes Iruma?"

"That's gorgeous girl genius Miu Iruma to you! Anyways, I was just wonderin' what you were doin' at the library." She said.

"Oh! Well I found this note in my room that said to go to the library so I'm going to meet this person in here!" I said happily.

She looked at me like I had lost my mind. "You do realize we are in a killin' game right? Their probably tryna kill ya!" She said walking away.

I kinda forgot I was in a killing game. I guess I should be more careful for when I go in here.

I opened the door and walked in. I walked to the back area of the library and noticed Rantaro in the back corner of the library, in the blind spot of the cameras.

(Remember that. It's important that he's not in the camera view)

I walked over to him and saw that he was reading one of my favorite books. I went, sat next to him, and began to read from the page he had just turned to.

Luckily I had read the book enough to know all that had happened till the point he was reading.

He clearly didn't hear me enter because when I sat down he slightly jumped and looked at me. I hadn't payed attention to that and I just kept reading the page he was on.

He ended up staring at me while I was reading l. Eventually I noticed and said "Hello? Wait I should've said that before I sat down I'm sorry." I said as I began to stand up.

He grabbed my wrist before I could stand up and asked "did you get my note?" I felt my face slightly heat up at that. Honestly he looked really gay but really hot at the same time.

"Guess I was lucky the note was from you then. I was worried someone was planning to kill me." I said slightly worried he might actually kill me though.

Instead he laughed slightly and said "don't worry, I've already told you, I'm not a bad guy. I swear." He began to close the book and as he did he said "either way, I wanted to talk to you about something." I got a little nervous after that.

"Can you fall in love with someone in the middle of a killing game?" He said rubbing the back of his neck while looking towards the ground with a slight blush on his face. That....that's kinda hot not gonna lie.

I decided to answer his question like I hadn't fallen in love in the middle of a killing game, "well, people can't necessarily control their feelings for people, so I would assume yes as an answer!"

"But what if the person had....now just remember this is hypothetically! What if someone had liked you?" He said looking at my face waiting for my answer.

Wait a damn minute. That's suspicious. That's kinda weird.
Almost as if he likes me- wait no let me stop being a dumbest and admit it.

Rantaro Amami, the one who doesn't know his ultimate talent, likes me, Y/N L/N, the ultimate Y/U.

After coming to that realization I grabbed his hands and said "do you like me? Because if so I have a good surprise for you!" I said smiling.

His face flushed at how I realized what he was trying to say and how close I had gotten onto his lap and felt the dent in his pants.

"I love you too Rantaro Amami.... would you like some help with that problem you have?" I said as I adjusted causing me to rub against it, making him let out a slight groan.

"Y-Y/N. Please, I would really like your help.." He said basically begging. I moved down a little bit so that I could un-zip his zipper.

Once I did I moved his pants down to his mid-thighs and proceeded to do the same with his boxers. He let out another small groan due to his -item- suddenly being in the slightly coldend air.

I moved my hand to mess with the tip of it. As I did he let out a sound that sounded like a small moan. As soon as he did he moved his hand up to his mouth to prevent anymore from escaping.

With my free hand I went and grabbed his wrist, pinned it above his head and whispered in his ear "no, I want to hear you okay my little doll?" I said as seductively as possible.

His face was so red it would put a tomato to shame. I kept on messing with the tip of his -thing- and not before long I began to move my hand up and down on it.

Doing this caused him to moan louder than before. Hopefully Noone is outside the library because they would've absolutely heard that.

"Dolly~ I want to hear you but I don't want anyone else to okay? So keep quiet but loud enough for me to hear you okay? We don't want Monokuma finding out do we?" I said as he lightly shook his head. "Good boy..." I said as I continued stroking his dick.

(I couldn't think of any other words so I had to finnally use the word dick.)

About 1 minute later, he was still holding up, and still moaning but not as loud. I eventually released his hand from above his head and put that hand under his shirt.

He had a slightly shocked expression on his face but immediately went back to moaning but slightly louder and more often as I played with his chest. I smirked knowing that he was basically putty in my hands.

Finnaly came into my hand. I took my hand out from his shirt and grabbed the handkerchief that was in my pocket. I proceeded to wipe off my hand and his dick from his white substance.

"Shall we go somewhere more private my dear?" I said as I began to pull up his boxers and pants with his light bit of help. He lightly nodded his head as I helped him stand up.

I had gone and opened the door and once I did Miu had fallen although she had been leaning against the door.
Oh shit.

She immediately left up, pointed at me and Rantaro and said "YOU TWO JUST PRETTY MUCH FUCKED IN THE LIBRARY!!!"

"Iruma, please quiet down, someone might here you!" I said bringing back my normal self. Miu clearly didn't care as she then said next "I'm going to tell everyone." And then she ran off.

I couldn't have everybody know I almost fucked the hottest guy here so I immediately ran after her trying to bribe here not to tell anyone. Excpesially not Monokuma.

Like I said....

Top Y/N supremacy 🛐

Either way,

Bye Bye My Little Doves!!

Word count: 1368!!