Jennie snorted. "I have nothing to sort out. It's all on her." She whispered back.

Lisa walked forward, she stopped when she was in front of Jennie. The latter was startled, especially when Lisa bowed 50 degrees.

"I'm sorry for the pranks my friends and I pulled on you. We deeply regret it." Lisa sounded truly sorry.

Jisoo let out a chuckle, earning an immediate glare from Jennie.

"If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know." Lisa proceeded to speak, not lifting her head.

"Put a leash on the devil..." Jennie pointed to Jisoo, mumbling her words.

This time Jisoo let out a louder laugh. "Do it yourself if you want."

That was just the thing to say to make Jennie's head boil. "Maybe I will!"

"Go ahead." Jisoo taunted, showcasing her neck.

"Be nice." Lisa lifted her head, giving her friend a pleading look that silenced her.

Jisoo was quiet. Jennie appreciated and basked in the silence. She took a deep breath and felt all worries leave her body.

Now that she thinks about it, Lisa might be a nice addition to their group. She can keep Jisoo in check when she acts out of line.

"Welcome to the family." Jennie reached out her hand for Lisa.

The Thai quickly gave her a firm handshake, flashing her a grateful smile.

"Do I also get welcomed?" Jisoo asked. Lisa was quick to message her to drop it. "Fine, I'll shut up..."

•••••

To make the whole thing more interesting, the group suggested to make a small competition out of the clean-up.

Everyone was wearing their gear and went around the park in pairs. Jennie was already motivated enough with the satisfaction of making the park safer for the kids to play, as well as cleaner for the community.

Jisoo on the other hand only wanted to win. At least Jennie thinks so. They agreed that the winners choose their own prize as long as it's nothing expensive or inappropriate.

"Kim Jisoo!" Jennie scolded, pointing her trash tong at her.

"Yes?" Jisoo feigned innocence.

"That's cheating and goes beside the whole point of this!" Jennie glared at the raven who filled litter from a trash can to her bag.

"I was told to be nice to you but I wasn't told to obey your commands..." Jisoo hummed, unbothered by the outburst.

"You are impossible!" Jennie marched towards her, grabbing the sleeve of her sweater with her trash tong.

"Hey!" Jisoo complained.

"Follow me!" The brunette didn't allow her to escape, she dragged her to an area full of benches. "What do you see?"

"A bench...?" Jisoo responded bluntly.

She released her sleeve to kneel down and pick up a syringe from underneath the bench. She showed it to Jisoo, widening her eyes.

"Imagine if one of the children had seen this, what if they stepped on it or touched it?" Jennie put it in her bag. "I have even seen some of these buried in the sandbox!" She sighed, exasperated.

Jisoo listened for once without making a joke, she appeared attentive even.

"And all of these broken pieces of glass..." Jennie gestured to the empty beer bottles. "The plastic waste too, it can kill animals. So please let's take this serious."