▪︎1▪︎

It was a good day. Accompanied by a bright and sunny morning with fresh, crisp air.

Jennie woke up feeling light as a feather. She hummed as she snuggled with her blanket. It has been a while since she felt this refreshed. She stayed in bed for five more minutes before she jumped on her feet.

Usually she feels very tired in the morning, she can't get up and feels grumpy but not today. She had a good sleep which is rare for her.

It's a sign that she will have a good day. She stretched herself and enjoyed the silence a bit longer before she left her room.

She took a quick medium warm shower, put on comfy clothes and cooked herself breakfast. She made sure it was a proper breakfast with freshly cut fruits, toasted bagel and coffee.

The meal made her feel even better, her stomach was full. She thought about all the things she was going to do today as she put on her leather jacket.

Then she unlocked her door, leaving her home.

That's when her good day ended. The happiness she felt didn't last long. It ended when she stepped on something and heard annoying snickering around her.

Particularly the sound of one husky voice made Jennie's blood boil.

She was almost too angry too look down, to check what she stepped into. But a short glance made her gag. She felt sick.

"She really stepped into it." The husky voice cackled.

"She is going to murder you..." A boy said, he was laughing but he was also scared.

"What do you mean me? You helped me."

"That's true, you helped her Jungkook." Another boy said.

"So did you Jimin." Jungkook rebutted.

"I think we should leave her alone for once. Go apologise Jisoo."

"No way. Why should I? You have been acting so weird today, Lisa. You keep telling me to ignore her. I can't do that. Not when I could do this instead..." Jisoo pulled out her phone from her backpack and took a picture of Jennie.

"Look at her face! A steaming dumpling!" Jisoo laughed as she inspected the image and held it out, comparing it to the real thing.

Jennie has kept quiet all this time because she was busy killing Jisoo with her eyes. Finally something in her snapped. Her cheeks turned red, her eyes were scowling, she bit her inner cheeks and clenched her trembling fists.

"Yah Kim Jisoo!!" She screamed, holding out her fist threateningly as she attempted to run towards her.

"Oh, she comes..." Jisoo turned around. However Jennie seemed to slip on the dog poop that was stuck to her shoes.

"Or not!" Jisoo grinned, taking another picture.

"You are dead!" Jennie grabbed for a stone and tossed it at her.

Jisoo and her friends quickly ran away, laughing on their way.

"I'll get you bitch!" Jennie screamed at the top of her lungs.

By now her neighbours were watching her from their windows and doors. Their stares silenced Jennie. With all the dignity she still had left, she crawled back to her apartment and locked the door.

She leaned against the door, kicking her dirty shoes away.

"Kim Jisoo..." Jennie cursed through gritted teeths. She fished her phone out of her pocket, deciding to rant on social media to let her anger out.

 She fished her phone out of her pocket, deciding to rant on social media to let her anger out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.