Chapter 1 - R

Rose

Life sure has surprises stored for us. We will never know what will happen tommorow, because it's a mystery no one will ever solve. The greatest mystery. All we can do is hope for the best, wishing that our tommorow won't turn out bad. Life is...

a beautiful yet bittersweet gift.

Beautiful because we get to experience happy memories that will be forever remembered. Get to experience milestone that only happens once in our lives. It's the feeling of happily fulfilling your dreams.

Yet it can become bittersweet sometimes. Life can have problems, or worse tragedies we can't avoid. All of us have one to face. Painful as it is, we must continue and live with the scars engraved in our hearts. Scars so deep that it will never heal but remain there for as long as we live. Death of a loved one, separation of lovers, sickness and much more can happen to any of us in a given moment, maybe when fate feels like giving us one.

However, it is still a blessing to live. That's what Kyle Rustin is thankful about.

He's thankful despite the challenges he faced. He's thankful despite the pain he felt. He's thankful because he met a wonderful person.

Brian

A 14 year old teenager who contributed a huge part in Kyle's life. He's the definition of comfort, love and grace. Always so sensible, never letting his emotions get of the best of him. Except when he's happy. His crescent shaped eyes going happy mode, as Kyle would say. Good at writing and composing, Brian was known as a legend in their campus. Not only for his brainy and witty compositions, but because of his great looks. He's good at communicating with people, earning him a lot of friends. Admired by many girls and boys alike. Literally the epitome of their time.

Then there's Kyle. The shy one with hidden talents in him. Although not as popular as Brian, he's known for being Mr. Optimistic. Aside from that, the valedictorian of his class and currently the students council's president for 3 consecutive years. Kyle was also Brian's biggest fan... Though the boy never let anyone know this. You see, Kyle never really likes having many people always snooping around him. So he prefers being alone, although sometimes, he can't help being surrounded with a huge crowd. He's handsome and a gentleman. Every girls would swoon over him, you know.

These two boys believed in one thing...

Destiny...

For them, destiny is the force moving them to their destined ones.

Until one fine autumn night, in the middle of a country road, they finally met properly after years of bumping into each other without much of a word spoken.

This was the start of something special for the both of them.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Kyle was on his way home at that time. As the student council's president, he's responsible for the school's reputation when it comes to his fellow students. Fixing this, having meetings there, talking with teachers, Kyle's so busy he can never had time to meet his few nerd friends. He also didn't have the time to watch his favorite anime and drama.

Under the street lamps, he walked in solitude. Thinking of things related to school, of course.

Everything was fine. Peaceful and silent.