PART 16 (epilogue)

"It's been 5 years since the disappearance of Xingqiu and the murder of Xiangling. We've tried finding more evidence but sadly we couldn't find anymore. We are sorry but..."

"Case 143, also know as the murder of Xiangling, Is closed." (yes i added it on purpose😍)

Xiangling's parents couldn't be more sadder, that their own child didn't get her justice and the fact that some people say that she was the guilty one for kidnapping Xingqiu. They exited the court, with negative overwhelming feelings. Her dad wanted to rage, This pain in their hearts was too much to handle for the poor parents.

—————————☞☆☜————————

"I have you seen the news honey? The case's closed. We can finally go back to Liyue—" Xingqiu went to his Fiancé but got interrupted. "No, No more going back. I told you I wanted to leave our... Past selves there." Chongyun sighed as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I see.."

"God babe, you look so hot with black dye and a fucking mullet." Chongyun decided to change the topic by looking at his Fiance, who looked completely different. They decided to change their whole self after running way from the chaos they caused.

They were now living in Inazuma, and goes by the name Kaito (Chongyun) and Ryuji (Xingqiu).

"And you look hotter with that brown hair, I never knew it suited you." He chuckled as he leaned in to kiss Chongyun on the lips.

"I fucking love you and crave for your lips.

"I know where this is going, want me to pull that mullet hair of yours?"

"Oh fuck yes."

(END)

hi guys! I'm so glad a lot of people read this! (Although it was cringe..) This is gonna be my last update because I'm switching accounts. I had so much fun with writing this story! I'm sorry that the epilogue was lame, I just didn't find any motivation anymore. Thank you guys for joining me on this beautiful journey.

Signing off, Denise❤

Stream the sound by SKZ!
STARTED: November 7, 2021
ENDED: February 27, 2023

'Till we meet again, Traveler.

—————————☞☆☜————————