35

The following morning I woke up with Cheryl in my bed.

I smiled and I felt she was too.

Cheryl when did you come in here? About two and you were snoring. I didn't want to wake you. When  I got into your bed nude, you snuggled and told me J your cut off from dessert but cuddling is allowed. I cuddled with you. I am so sorry I called you J. Its okay. Its not the first time you called me that. Your nude. So are you. Yes but that is normal.  I called Jane last night and told her Julianne picked up her stuff. She is to stay there for awhile. I did tell her you would be here probably until Monday and what I told you and your response. She probably is wondering how I found out. Maura she probably didn't think someone would video tape her and send them to your cell. They did the same thing we did. Yes but ours was inside and no one took a video. I made sure all the cameras and microphones were off inside.

You up for dessert? I am a Rizzoli  of course I am ready . I need to use the restroom and brush my teeth. I will do that and afterwards get my robe and make breakfast and your medications and mine. Okay. I will use the restroom and brush my teeth. I still have my extra toothbrush in your bathroom.

Maura got up to use the restroom and brush her teeth
She put her robe and slippers off and took her cell with her. I got up next.

I left the bedroom and immediately deleted the recording of cheryl entering my bedroom and the microphone recording too. I got onto my lap top and removed all as well as on my cell including the history as Lexi had showed me.  I than made us some banana pancakes with turkey sausage and fresh squeezed pineapple juice.  We had finished everything that Abigail and Eva brought over.

I called out to Cheryl that all microphones and inside cameras were off. Cheryl came in the kitchen with her robe and slippers on.

Morning princess.

Cheryl grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. I turned off the stove and turned around. I untied her robe and placed my hands around her waist and kissed her. We kissed for awhile.  We finally sat down to eat our meal and drink the juice.  We talked a little and than cleaned up. We drank 8 oz of collodial silver with the rest of our meds. Maura told me she had poured 32 ounces in the pancake batter and a half of a liter in the pineapple  juice. We than went back to Maura's bedroom. I locked the door while she closed the curtains. We than removed our slippers and robes. Maura got on top of me and did all the work. It felt good to be inside her and our juices intermixing and both of our bodies dripping with sweat while we kissed and fucked one another for 3 hours taking breaks when we needed it. I finally was on top of Maura kissing her neck, breasts and shoulders until we agreed we needed to fall asleep. Cheryl fell asleep with her penis still in me. I just chuckled and held her close than fell asleep.

Jane and I went to the bank and each withdrew several thousands dollars after we ate and checked out of the hilton. We than took a cab to the marriott and got one room with a nice bathroom and fireplace in the bedroom.

Lisa and I made love for a few hours. Of course, we took breaks.  Lisa had her head on my abs. I think i fell asleep before she did.