23

A few days passed. Jane showed the drawing she did the other day when she stayed home. Avery,  June,and  Pierce. Stella and Kelly Severide, Javier and Penelope, Joey and Emily took time off today from work to do this class. We were glad and surprised.

Kitt told everyone how this classes came about.  Everyone ate first than started drawing.

Aye cousin I am going to sketch first than paint . You know I have to out do my brother or I will never hear the end of. Joey this isn't a competition. Well Emily and the rest of from the fire station can only be here today. We will need your two help on our days off pretty please.  Sure cousin but you feed us. We go to your homes on Sunday .

Aye sweetie glad you came. You are looking older too now. Not this cute little boy anymore.  Mrs. Jane I still am cute. 
Okay class let's begin. Jane will start you all off. Dr. Isles don't forget tomorrow night. I won't sweet heart.

Class went well today.  Please put your drawings in these and we will see you all next week.  We will see the fire employees this Sunday. It will be at my place.  We will see you then at eleven.  Pierce you ready to go home? Yes mom. 

Pierce hugged us goodbye.  He and Lana left as well as us.

We went home and changed into work out clothes.  I was still angry that I could of loss my baby brother and my old partner.  I was hitting the bag hard when Maura wrapped her arms me so I could stop.

Babe let it out.  I was.  No I mean crying. 

Maura helped me remove my boxing gloves and wraps than just hugged me as I cried.

Maura I could of lost both. I know sweetie. I am glad God didn't let it happen.

I just held Jane all night even after she fell asleep crying. I was upset too because Barry was a good friend and former colleague and Tommy is my cousin.  I eventually fell asleep too.

The following morning we got up and Jane ready for work. I made us breakfast and we ate. I kissed hee goodbye and she left. I cleaned the kitchen. Harold and his people showed up today because they were sick the other day per Harold. I handed him Jane's check. I called Tommy and Barry to see how they were doing. They both stayed home from work per the ER doctors orders. I went back to sleep because I stayed up alot longer and didn't sleep well.

I got up around noon and made myself a tuna toasted sandwich for Jane and I with tomato soup and some kettle chips with a bottle of water and a green apple each.

The developer is denying he used inferior materials but the investigators and others found employees who will testify they did and other evidence. I spoke with Frost and my brother too. They told me you called this morning.   I am going to take a nap. I will wake up in time to go to bbq. Okay babe.
I kissed Jane and she left to take a nap.  I decided to do some work on the Island foundation and more work on everlasting Vineyards properties.

Jane and I got ready to leave. Mario and Courtney waved. They had made side dishes for us too. We paid Courtney to make 5 dozen lumpia for us. Mario had dropped them off earlier and I kept them in the oven to stay warm.

 Mario had dropped them off earlier and I kept them in the oven to stay warm

We were lucky to leave when we did. We didn't see the Lopez. When we were inside they arrived. Mario said they had to get some more cans to keep the warmer warm with spaghetti and garlic bread.

Hello everyone thank you for coming to be here. We wanted to make sure John and Joy were able to see everyone before they leave tomorrow for Italy.

Please serve yourselves. We are also glad to see Tommy and Barry here after the collaspe of the garage. Our own clinic doctors responded to help them with station 15. We already put sodas, water and food containers for  both fire stations. They will be here in between calls to come and eat. We are especially glad to hear Pierce Hill rap for us. We heard ludicrous likes his rapping too. After Pierce eats his dinner, he will peform for us. Todays donations will be collected in Vivicas memory for Pierces high school lunch program. Please give big in written checks and note it for the lunch program. Enjoy your meal and live entertainment.

We all enjoyed the food and Pierce's rapping. He took over fifteen grand for his school lunch program. We finally made it home around 10:30 and enjoyed several rounds of making love before we fell asleep.