Chapter two: Don't hurt my brothers

What will it be?

"What will it be Donatello? You or your brothers?" Draxum says, "Fine. I'll join you, But only if you don't hurt my brothers." Donnie says fiddling with his hands. "Good good. You may have your tech back, and do not expect me to take it off of you." Draxum says as he tosses the tech to Donnie, Donnie uses his spider shell to put on the goggles and carry the battle shell, "Assuming you got into my phone and got a number text me a time and location that you want to meet me at for this because my brothers will get suspicious." Donnie says, "Yes yes I will message you my contact name is 'Baron'." Draxum says. Donnie goes back to the sewers.
__________________________________

Donnie gets to the ladder and gets a ding on his phone from Raph 'hey Donnie I didn't see you in your lab or your spider shell and battle shell where are you are you ok?' Donnie messages back 'Yes Raph I'm okay on my way back I was just using my spider shell to carry more stuff and I forgot to put my battle shell back.' Raph replies, 'Ok see you soon dee :)' Donnie sighs and puts his phone away.

Leo is watching Tv and Raph is sitting with him while mikey is painting the wall in the corner.
"Hey, dee!" Mikey says, "Hi Michael." Donnie replies, "did you get anything good?" Mikey says, "Nah it wasn't much so I didn't take anything but a hard drive, anyways I'll be in my lab if you need me." Donnie says as he leaves."Hey guys did you notice something strange about Dee?" Mikey says, "what do you mean Mikey?" Raph replies, "He had a strange gray bracelet on?" Mikey says, "Must be your silly little imagination, Mikey." Leo says, "plus if anything was wrong he'd tell us, Right?" Raph says. "I hope so," Mikey says.
__________________________________ 
Donnie gets a message From "Baron." he says, '##### street 12:00 am tomorrow or else more than the arm will go numb.' Donnie sets a reminder on his phone saying 'meet baron' for 12:00 pm not realizing it.
__________________________________
The next day at 12:00 PM

Donnie is thinking 'where is he or is he a no-show?' Donnie goes back to the sewers giving up.

Donnie sits down with Raph forgetting the bracelet and falling asleep while Raph reaches for it, to see it when it beeps once as a warning as it continues to shock the crap out of Donnie's arm, "AGH-" Donnie covers his mouth with the other arms hand, "Are you okay, what is that?" Raph asks, "It is just a new thing I made so I am aware when someone is about to touch me or something, so I can get my work done and know someone is there so Leo can't scare me and mess me up." Donnie answers hesitantly. "I'm going to my room I'm kinda tired right now night Raph," Donnie says.
__________________________________

Donnie gets to his room realizing his arm to his chest is numb and he can't feel a thing in his right side chest or right arm, "Dang it." Donnie says He gets a text from baron 'It's 12:00 AM where are you?' i know your arm is numb now.' "ugh," Donnie says texting him back 'I set an alarm for 12:00 PM, and not AM my fault then I fell asleep my bad.' 'There are no my bads you make no mistakes or I will hurt your brothers now come to meet me immediately!' Baron replied, somehow he was just as annoying over text as in real life.

So annoying
__________________________________