the signs as mom lines

Aries: "Who threatened you at school?" "Where do they live?" *sharpens knife, runs out of house and off into the distance*

Taurus: "I packed your lunch and some snacks for you. if you're still hungry just give me a call and I'll bring you some Taco Bell."

Gemini: "i'm not like most moms ;) i'm a cool mom."

Cancer: "I love you. I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU SWEETIE."

Leo: "want to go shopping after school? I can't carry ALL the bags by myself haha"

Virgo: "If you don't sleep in so late you might actually have time to do productive things with your day"

Libra: *walks into kids school with Starbucks* "I'm so sorry I'm late honey, I got so distracted."

Scorpio: "you have to, to the count of three, you little fucking asshole. why don't you ever want to hang out with me lol?"

Sagittarius: "ew. you're NOT wearing that to school. go fucking change"

Capricorn: "idc if you're 12, you will get a job and learn the value of a dollar, you little jellybean"

Aquarius: "lmfao show me that one YouTube video again"

Pisces: "Honey I think you're so special and unique. I love you so much. Oh, wait. What was I saying again? I can't remember but I think you're so awesome."