The Insomniac (Fluff) L.A.

As he glared up at the dark ceiling that was becoming more clear with each passing minute, Levi huffed in annoyance at his incapability of sleeping.

Tensing at the slight movement next to him, he calmed as he remembered you were next to him, already captured by the lure that was exhaustion.

Carefully turning on his side, he gently pulled you in, an arm around you and his chin resting on the top of your head.

Even with his soft, gentle gestures, you stirred. Slowly opening your eyes, you let out a yawn, pulling back slightly and looking into his eyes.

"Can't sleep again?" You said groggily, already knowing the answer as he nodded. A soft smile appeared on your face as you studied his. Years of sleepless nights stayed imprinted on his features with his dark eyes, and although he fell asleep better now than before, it still wasn't much.

Shifting slightly, you put an arm around his middle and tangled your legs together, assuring neither of you would let the other go while you both slept.

Looking up at him again, you kept your voice hushed, "Comfortable?"

He smiled warmly at you with tired eyes, "Yes, thank you." Pulling you slightly in more, he let out a long breath as he relaxed all his muscles, finally releasing the tension he kept in the whole night.

Only a few minutes later, you heard it breathing even out it quiet snores, and you smiled to yourself before closing your eyes as well.

~~

After months (maybe a year idk) of not writing shit, I have made this :))

I definitely needed the break, and my writing has (probably) improved during it.