Short Story 1: Mornings

“Uuuugh! I hate school!”

“Joseph shut the fuck up! I am trying to sleep!”

“Jotaro, you need to get up, come on! We need to go to school!” Jonathan shook him gently. Jolyne was banging on the bathroom door,

“DON’T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING BATHROOM! GET THE FUCK OUT JOSUKE!”

“Give me a minute Jolyne!”

“I can’t stand this family sometimes” Jotoro kicked open the bathroom door as he grabbed his hat and walked downstairs, “hey dad”

“Can you guys please be quiet in the morning? Mom is still trying to sleep”

“Yare yare daze, I’ll tell them to be quiet” Jotaro went back upstairs, “HEY! Shut the fuck up, mom is trying to sleep!”

“Oh! So sorry!” Joseph has always been a mama’s boy. Jotaro just stared at his siblings, Josuke and Jolyne were fighting for the mirror to do their hair as Joseph was struggling to brush his teeth, 

“You fucking idiots do know we have more bathrooms right? Josuke you have one in your fucking room!”

“That's what I’ve been trying to fucking tell him!”

“I am sorry the only hair gel left in this god forsaken house is in here!”

“THIS ISN’T YOUR HAIR GEL THAN!” she started fighting to get the gel from him, 

“Yare yare” Jotaro went back down stairs.

“Guys please stop fighting!” Jonathan was trying to separate the two as Joseph followed Jotaro down, Lisa Lisa and Holly were already eating. 

“Are your siblings going to come down for breakfast? If they don’t come down soon they are going to have to go without breakfast”

“Come on dad you know how long it takes Josuke to do his damn hair”

“Same with Jolyne, can’t imagine how she does those fucking buns” Jotaro took a bite of his bacon meanwhile Joseph next to him was shoving his face full of bacon and eggs. 

~Time Skip~

“Aw dammit I went without food this morning!”

“Damn really Josuke?! That’s terrible! Here!” Okuyasu handed Josuke half of his sandwich he was gonna have for lunch.

“Aw thanks man! You didn’t have to!” Josuke happily ate the half a sandwich.

~With Jolyne~

“Fucking siblings this morning almost made me late!” she was complaining to her friends

“You say siblings like we don’t all know it was Josuke” Ermes replied

“What did he even do this time?” Weather asked

“He took his sweet fucking time in the bathroom because he ran out of his own hair gel and had to use mine! I swear if Jonathan wasn’t there it would’ve become a stand fight, I even went without breakfast this morning!”

“Oh here you can have my lunch” FF offered with a smile

“Thanks” Jolyne gladly took some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a fun introduction to the au huh? I hope you liked it~BS