Meet Primaria's Adult Peeps!

Jesidril Pouncers - An investigative journalist / explorer who takes commissions. She's independent and has a big and bright personality that everyone sees her as a big sister or a mother.

Age: 24
Birthday: December 25
Astrological sign: Capricorn
Likes: Blueberry Cheesecakes
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 5000kg (This is due to her muscle mass and thick bone density; she looks lean and slightly muscular though - almost above average athletic physique)

Physical appearance:

Jesidril has long, wavy, light ash brown hair usually tied in a high ponytail with fringes all swept to the left that resembled a tiger's teeth. She had sharp and slightly slanted eyes with tiger-colored irises.

She has a slightly tanned complexion and heart-shaped face, with slightly thick eyebrows, sharp jawline and pointed nose.

Jesidril wears a dirty white, V-neck t-shirt and topped with a light brown chore coat which sleeves are rolled up to her elbows. She also wears a loose-fitted, dark-brown pants and darker brown soldier boots.

She carries a satchel whenever she travels.

=======

Yuri Cyverune Imperial - The sword and shield of Global Prominence whose mind and heart focuses on serving justice. Everyone relies on her when it comes to tactical decisions and sometimes fatherly advice.

Age: 24
Birthday: September 14
Astrological sign: Virgo
Likes: Anything sweet; red velvet
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 90kg / 198 lbs

Physical appearance:

Yuri has long, black hair tied into a low tail with curtain fringes. Her eyes are sharp with reddish-brown irises and are often blank and serious.

Yuri has a tanned complexion; has a sharp jawline and pointed nose with decently thick eyebrows

She wears a golden-outlined, white polo, with the first button undone; a black body chest harness in belt punk fashion, and sleeves both rolled up to her elbows; black slacks and black boots.

Matching her height, Yuri's physique is both lean and broad - almost moderately muscular.

Fun fact: She has the D.

=======

Gladyss Wintergates - The Vice President and the heart of Global Prominence. Sharing similarities with Jesidril yet with lots of differences, Gladyss was deemed to be everyone's mother because of her maturity. She gets a bit childish and spoiled around Yuri, though.

Age: 24
Birthday: May 10
Astrological sign: Taurus
Likes: Idols / School idols
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs

Physical appearance:

Gladyss has a fair complexion with bright, long, brown hair and wispy fringes that matches her heart-shaped face and slightly pointed nose and slightly thick eyebrows and eyelashes. Her bright eyes had heterochromia where the left iris was green and the right was orange.

Gladyss often wears a brilliant-blue blazer, with a white polo shirt beneath it, she also had gray slacks and black slip-ons. Although, as she has permanent scars on her right wrist and neck, she covers them with a watch and a scarf.

She's slightly curvy and athletic in physique.

=======

Hazeltine Naveai Prowlers - The brain of Global Prominence and the Queen of Cyberspace. Her talent lies in technology and is a big genius with the way she was able to build computer components from scratch and being able to bypass even the most impossible firewalls and defense mechanisms. She has the worst driving skills though.

Age: 25
Birthday: December 7
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
Likes: Anything tech-related
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135 lbs

Physical appearance:

Hazeltine has layered bob-styled, black hair with viridian green eyes and has fair tone of skin. It matches with her soft yet sharp facial features. She may not have the sharp jawline like the rest but her charms mostly lie in her personality.

She wears similar attire with Yuri, but instead of a white polo shirt, hers is dark-blue, sharing the same golden outlines of the shirt. She also doesn't have the harness. 

Hazeltine has an athletic build despite spending most of her time on computers.

=======

Chelsea Cherries - The great scientist and the second brain of Global Prominence. Like Hazeltine, she is also a genius and her talent lies in both science and medicine, she's the very woman who had significantly improvised humanity and has invented time and dimensional travelling. She was also the woman who was able to achieve the impossibilities of medicine for both surgical and non-surgical methods.

Age: 27
Birthday: February 14
Astrological sign: Aquarius
Likes: Anything science and medicine-related
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128 lbs

Physical appearance:

Chelsea has short, pink hair styled in a bob cut and has amethyst eyes to which she covers it with emerald contact lenses. While she's as serious as Yuri in terms of facial expression, she's usually deemed as the softer version.

Matching her beauty and charms, she has soft facial features.

Chelsea wears similar attires with Hazeltine and Yuri, minus the harness and she wears a golden-outlined, dark green polo shirt instead, topped with a long, white lab coat.

Despite the lack of physical activity, Chelsea has a slightly curvy physique