Chapter 6: Kevin 11

Start from the beginning

Ben stood up and went pass Max to the back of the Rv.

"Don't hurry." Ben closed the curtain.

"Mind if I go with you, Mr. Tennyson? I think I need a breather." Y/n asked.

"Sure." Max accepted and they headed out of the Rv back to the hotel.

.
.
.

After talking things out with the hotel manager, Y/n and Max walked out with full refund.

"You sure have your ways with women, Mr. Tennyson." Y/n complimented.

"Well if you like, I could teach you a thing or two." Max offered, making Y/n chuckled.

"I'll consider it." Y/n said before frowning.

"Still thinking about Ben?"

Y/n nodded. "I just hope he act more responsibly with that watch. Sure, he is a kid like me but he should realize how dangerous these thing is."

"People don't change immediately, Y/n. It takes time." Max quoted. "I'm sure he will reflect his own action."

Finally, they made to the Rv and found no sign of Ben nor Gwen. And not a moment later, Gwen walked in.

"Where's Ben?" Both Max and Y/n asked Gwen in unison with an upset tone.

Gwen chuckled nervously. "Yeah, about that."

Gwen explained about Ben went to hang out with some kid named Kevin after saving him from some thugs with Xlr8.

Enraged, they decided to find him around the city using the Rv. But after hours of searching, night has come and they found no sign of the Omnitrix's wielder. Although, Y/n caught a glimpse of Stinkfly flying around the city with a kid in his grasp while being chase by S.W.A.T helicopters.

He wanted to give a chase, but he suspected it'll make the situations worse

"Of all the stunts Ben's pulled, this is the worst!" Max voiced out his frustration. "When I find him..."

Meanwhile, by the dining table, Y/n is looking into his alien predators, considering which alien he's going to use to punish Ben.

Another hours has passed and their radio broadcast caught their attention.

"And expect delays on the uptown subway lines near the 51st street. There have been reports of fires breaking out all over the tunnels." The radio reported.

Max quickly did a U-turn, heading for 51st street. On their way, they found Ben dangling on the top of a moving subway train. Fortunately, they able to get Ben down, using the folded roof over the Rv door. After parking the vehicle, Ben entered the Rv, only to be kicked out on the face by Y/n.

Ben groaned in pain by the pavement before Y/n pulled him up by the collar and pinned him on the Rv.

"First is the hotel, and now a S.W.A.T team?!" Y/n shouted at Ben's guilty face. "Ever since we were friends, I've been always have your back, cleaning up your mess! And now, this is a YOU problem!"