(1)

ã

ã

ã

calum;;

"smells lovely" the young kiwi boy placed lotion of his freshly shaved slender, long legs.

the lotion smelled of sweet coconuts and freshness.

his tiny, pedicured feet make their way to the medium sized closet in his bedroom to search for something nice to wear.

his eyes land on a skirt with small flowers throughout, calum thought the skirt would be perfect for today.

the skirt slid up his legs with perfect ease, next was his favorite burgundy sweater and moon necklace.

the boy was debating on whether or not to wear makeup along with his outfit.

calum felt extremely pretty this morning.

he observes his appearance in his whole body mirror that hung on his door, "perfect."

he winks at himself as he grabs his purse and places it perfectly on his shoulder.

walking along the streets of a barely new town wasn't as easy as most people would think, he received many stares and glares since he was a male and dressed like a female, but he didn't care.

he felt beautiful and that's all that mattered to him.

calum smiles as he opens the door to the music store on 23rd street.

"hello, how are you doing this morning?" asks the store clerk who was busy on his phone, probably on a video game or something.

calum didn't bother to answer due to the boy's disfocus, he quickly found the section that he needed to be in.

his eyes observed every indie-rock band album until he found one that appealed to him.

"maybe this one?" he questions himself before his fingers pick up the album and scans it, the kooks.

he carries the disk over to the register and clears his throat, getting the boy's attention, the boy's eyes were very beautiful and his soft blue hair was very interesting.

"i like your hair." calum compliments the boy behind the counter,

"thanks babe, i like your skirt." the boy smiles, revealing a slight dimple beside his luscious lips.

calum softs blushes as he reaches into his wallet to retrieve some money to pay for the album he wanted to buy, "wait." the blue haired boy says loudly, making calum look up from his wallet.

"it's free" calum furrows his neatly arched eyebrows, "a-are you sure?" he stutters as his cheeks get warm to the touch. "on one condition-"

"tell me your name." the boy smirks, "my name is calum." calum says politely, "i'm michael, the band expert." calum giggles.

"well, it's was nice to meet you, band expert." calum smiles as he takes a step towards the door.

"have a wonderful day, beautiful." calum blushes as he places his hand on the handle of the door, "you too, michael."

++

not very interesting, but i hope it's okay :-)