The First Tournament: Kung Lou x Evil Male Izzy x Lou Kang

*Izzy is Evil and wants Lou Kang dead to rule Earthrealm but can  one man Change that in this tournament and in this timeline Izzy is Shang Tsung but younger. Plus heavy smut warning*

  As Izzablain was getting his island ready for the tournament because for some reason the first set of rounds were here. "Hey Izzy~" someone says as he jumps and turns around to see Kung Lao.

    "Jezz don't do that Lao" he says getting back to work. He then continues "you shouldn't be here Lord Lou Kang might tare you a new head."

      "I know but I actually came here for you" Lao says putting his arms around the shorter males waist. He then starts to kiss his neck and bitting it, earning a moun from the other male.

    "Is there anything you want to tell me" Lao starts and Izzy tries to speak up but couldn't. "I'm on- ummmm~- on the side of evil and I might kill you- mmmmmm~" and with that Lau pulls down there pants and starts to fuck him.

    "Anything else" Lau says once again. "I also want to kill Luo Kang and take his powers for myself" Izzy says as the curse set on him by Shao Kahn was working to well.

     "Lau I'm about to cum, -mmmmmm~- please cum inside me" he says between moans. "Wow never thought -ahhhh fuck~- your slut ass would be this truthful, now no one else can can your ass but my and my god" Lau says cuming in Izzy's ass.

    Then Izzy collapsed with Lau catching him. Lao managed to find Izzy's room and layed him down on the bed and just before he left, he fucked him once more before cuming five minutes later.

                                        *******

     Kung Lao returns to the white lotas temple and finds Lou Kang standing in the door way. "Lord Lou Kang, I would have stayed if I knew you would be here today" he says looking up at his now godly friend.

     "Where were you Lao" "out on a walk why" Lao says. Luo Kang speaks up "care to tell me were your walk lead you" "to the docks, I also found information that may lead to Izzablain Tsung to plot to kill you" Lao answers.

      "Did anyone see you my friend" Lou Kang says as Lao shakes his head no.

                                *******

*In Izzy's nightmare*

      He woke up to Shao Kahn choking him and pinning him the the ground. "I win Tsung now time for your curse, if anyone fucks you you'll tell the truth and keep telling them the truth. But if you fuck them they tell you everything. But to only the person you fuck or vise versa, am I'm clear" Shao Kahn says and Izzy nods as he lets go for his neck.

    "Now set up the tournament on your island and make sure no one knows about your curse and come back with information " Izzy just nods again and leaves for his island.

    Then everything goes black and he heard people laughing at him and calling him names and that he wasn't good enough for Kung Lao. Then they fade into nothingness, leaving him flouting in a black space

*End nightmare*

    Izzy wakes up realizing that the Island still had more to be done to get it ready for the tournament.

    Then Fire God Lou Kang shows up with his champion. "Izzablain Tsung, may I have a word, Kung Lao could you give us a moment" he says as Lao leaves the two to talk.

  "Yes Lord Lou Kang, wh-why the sudden visit" Izzy stupperd out and Lou pinned him to the wall.

    "What did you want to tell me, like.... Um I don't know like to kill me" "what why Lou Kang y-your better th-then Radien and I wouldn't want to ki-" he was stopped by Lou Kang kissing him.

       "I know the curse that Shao Kahn put on you, Lao told me everything that you told him" Lou says breaking the kiss and spinning him around and putting his hand into his ass and started pumping them in and out.

     "Lou please stop, I don't want to do this I-I ~mmmmmm~ just let Lao fuck me and I'll tell you everything, please ~mmmmmmm~" now Lou was getting somewhere.

      Lao came back and pulled Lou Kang off of Izzy. "Lao fuck me, please let me be your slave " Izzy says wanted to be fucked. As Lao started Lou soon joined in and out his dick up  Izzy's ass, know fighting with his champions dick.

      "Yes it's true, I-I ~mmmmm~" Izzy mouns out putting his head back onto Lou shoulder. "I do want to kill you Lou but not by my choice, Shao Kanh wants it ~ahhhh~ and he ~mmmm~ is willing to destroy Earthrealm to get to it ~mmmmmm~" he sputters out cumming in the process making the two cum in his ass.

       "Now fuck Lau and give him a good time" Lou says pulling out of the socoures ass and Izzy replies "yes my master."