Chapter 9 Lost And Found

Start from the beginning

"S...see? Nothing there." I walked towards the memorial, "I'd feel pretty bad for Tem if he was still hanging around this place."

Miguno followed behind, "Yeah, I guess so..." he muttered.

I reached the door and toiled out my phone. "Alright, take a shot for evidence." I hand Miguno my phone. I felt prideful that I was gonna prove Jack wrong and have him get us milk.

"Man, you're hopeless." Said Miguno as he prepares to take a picture.

I chuckle, "Yay!" I raised my hand and gestured "V" for victory. I smirked.

"Ok, three, two one..." Miguno counted down before taking the picture.

Flash!

My phone took the picture

My phone took the picture. But Miguno suddenly got startled, so much that he stumbled backwards which tossed my phone onto the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked a shaking Miguno.

I've never really seen him this scared but only when we watched a scary movie.

Miguno lifted his hand and started pointing behind me, "J...just now... behind you..."

"Huh?" I turned around to see what he saw but there was nothing. The door into the lecture hall was open a bit. But I didn't see anything but darkness. "There's nothing there." I turned back to him.

"I saw something! Here, in the shot..." Miguno looked around for my phone before reaching for it to show me what he saw. But he stopped as he saw something reflecting on the phone. 

Miguno jumped up screaming looking up above us

Miguno jumped up screaming looking up above us. I looked up to see what he saw and there was an eye looking at us through the vent panel. The hair on the back of my neck went up and both our tails raised. Panicked, I quickly ran away from the lecture hall screaming with Miguno following close behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

"That sounds spooking." Commented Sarah.