————————————
So far everything went well for Kiara, During school breaks, she would hang out with Yugi as well as with Joey and Tristan. Whenever Joey or Tristan needed help in school work she would Tutor them. They also watch out for her and Yugi in case anyone bothered them especially defend Yugi from any bullies.

The young heiress would occasionally get messages from Mokuba sometimes they'd hang out at the arcade or any fun location at the mall, at first Kiara secretly hoped that Seto would come with them, Mokuba gave the usual apology of his older brother not coming.

"So how do you think you did on that quiz we had this morning?"Yugi asked as they walked home together from school.

"I think I did okay on it."Kiara said "Oh, um..tomorrow I'll bring a game."

"What kind of game?"Yugi asked his eyes glittering with excitement.

"It's a dice game."Kiara smiled.

"A dice game?" Yugi repeated.

"I'll show you tomorrow, okay?" Kiara said Yugi nodded already excited about the game." is the one that showed it to me, he's really good at dice games."

When the two went their separate ways Kiara went home only to be greeted by Tabatha, the maid, Tabatha has long black hair braided and hazel colored eyes with a kind motherly smile.

"Welcome back Miss." Tabatha said

"Tabatha, I told you for the hundredth time you can drop the whole Miss formality."Kiara said walking inside her house.

"I know you said that but I can't seem to wrap that idea around my head."Tabatha replied softly her hand gripped her apron nervously.

"It's easy just say my name besides you've been working here for years. You're family."Kiara said

Tabatha smiled softly at the blue-haired girl, it was true for as long as Kiara can remember Tabatha was always with her when her parents were too busy to be around the house.

"If that's what you want..then when we're alone I'll call you by your name."Tabatha complied

"Great!" Kiara smiled brightly she looked around the room."Where's my mom and dad?"

"You're mother went out while you're father is working in his office."Tabatha answered "He also told me that he wanted to see you when you got back from school. "

"I better go and see him then." Kiara said

"After you talk to him I'll bring you, your meal." She said.

' I wonder what my dad wants? It must be important if its to talk in his office.' Kiara thought walking thinking a little until she reached the mahogany door when she opened it her father was working in his large wooden desk, He wore his usual blue business suit he typed in his computer. He has short, dark blonde hair, a stern facial expression his dark blue eyes gazing at the screen, he moved his hand to reach a few papers.

Kiara's p.o.v.

"Hi, dad." I said softly.

My dad stopped what he was doing and smiled. I don't know why people say he's scary and intimidating. Underneath it all, he's a big softie.

"Kiara, tell me...how is school?" He asked

"It's good! I'm doing really well in class." I said with confidence.

"That's good but remember that if anything happens we can go back to teaching you at home." He said, "Or even send you somewhere nice like that boarding school in England."

"I know dad but I made my choice and I don't want to leave my friends." I replied.

He let out a sigh. "Alright but be very careful." He said the phone near his desk rang, he picked it up.