Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye

Start from the beginning

Her cheeks begin to glow a light red. God I love when I make her all flustered! She's like an adorable little black cat! I love her so much...

"I- I'm not playing any games, Sinclair. For the record, you are very intelligent Enid. If you would apply yourself that is." She slowly gets off of me. I could just FEEL the smirk on her face as she did so.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go babycakes!"

At this point I'm just retaliating back at her for messing with me. I think she's having a bit too much fun messing with me.

"Call me that again and the stuffed unicorn creature thing gets it."

"NO NOT SPARKLES! IM SORRY I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK PLEASEEEEE!!" I plead with my puppy dog eyes.

She rolls her eyes at my shenanigans. Well Wednesdays version of rolling her eyes that is. It's kinda cute how she just slightly looks up and then back down. Something so small yet so detailed.

That's always how it is with Wednesday. So small yet so detailed. I value that about her.

"I hate to interrupt make out o'clock but could you guys get your asses out here!?" Yoko yells through the dorm room.

I look and Wednesday and she looks at me before lunging for the door.

"WEDNESDAY YOU BETTER NOT. I WILL SPRAY PAINT YOUR TYPEWRITER BRIGHT PINK."

Yoko owes me one for saving her life. She knows how Willa is yet her dumbass STILL pulled that. Everyday I question Yoks common sense.

"You wouldn't dare." Her voice cold and monotone.

"Oh but I would. Now come on before Yoko makes more terrible decisions."

"Hey I heard that Sinclair!"

Oh no. Wednesday is actually gonna kill her now. She likes to be the only one to call me Sinclair. It's like her pet name for me even though it's literally just my last name.

"She's dead."

I grab Wednesdays upper arm pulling her into my body. Honestly that wasn't what I was going for but I'll take it cause Wens is redder than the red apples she shoots with her bow and arrow.

She clears her throat, "You can let go of me. The urge to strangle your friend and infuse her veins with garlic powder has been deemed not as important anymore."

I can't help but giggle at her words. They are so stupid yet she's being dead serious about it.

"Yeah no I'm not letting go of you until we are where ever Yoko is planning on taking us-"

"WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO GO NOW CAUSE ITS REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT." She interrupts me.

"Okay okay we are coming!"

Wednesday and I walk out of our dorm with our pinky fingers interlocked. To the average person this probably looks really weird but Wens doesn't like to show much PDA.

"Pick up the pace would ya?" Yoko says very annoyed.

"What the hell is so important?"

"There's a fight going to happen in the quad. Eugene is about to get his ass kicked if you and your emo girlfriend don't get down there and beat the shit out of Artemis and Jackson."

Not those fuck heads. They literally think they own the place cause their parents help fund the school like who fucking cares. Honestly they are what I imagine are the regular public school jock bullies. And of course if they are your typical jock bullies that means they've gotta pick on the nerdy kids which Eugene most definitely is.