Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye

Start from the beginning

God I wish I knew what she just said. It felt so genuine and romantic! Wednesday has a hard time admitting romantic things to me so she always says them in Italian or French. It's kinda adorable but I just wish I knew what she was saying.

"Wens, you know I can't understand you. Now come on, I'm taking you to the nurse."

Her eyes flash with a hint of dark brown. I've never seen her eyes not look almost pitch black before. Okay today is getting too weird. Even for me...

"I am fine Enid. Let's get this project over with so I can continue my research on the stalker and mystery figure." She's so stubborn like all the fucking time I swear.

"Wednesday. I am taking you to the nurse even if I have to drag you down there myself." My voice is stern and serious to get my point across. I want to make sure she knows I'm not joking around.

Whatever it is with the members of the Addams family being so stubborn needs to learn when and where to come about. Clearly this is not one of those times but yet here Wednesday is taking her almost dying as a joke.

Im worried about her...I could have lost her for forever. Im not ready to give her up just yet. Yeah, I know that sounds selfish but I've been selfless for my entire life. The least I could do is be selfish on this one thing.

Too many people in my life have left. I don't want the only person who's stayed to leave. Sure Yoko is still around but her and I stopped being friends for a solid four years before she came back and apologized. Wednesday is the only one that I've walked out on. But I came back. Something inside me just wouldn't let me leave her. It's almost like we're destined to be stuck together for the rest of our lives.

No matter how mad I want to get at Wednesday, I just can't stay mad. Never in my life has this happened. Typically I hold grudges for at LEAST two weeks, but not with her.

"If taking me to the nurse makes you feel better then I suppose you're taking me to the nurse." Her lips slowly move into a slight side smile.

She's so sweet when she's not being stubborn that is.

I pull her up onto her feet making her fall onto me. Should've seen this coming.

Our faces were mere inches apart. Her lips were so enticing...BUT I resisted the urge to pull her into a kiss. Wednesday however did NOT resist the urge.

Initially I was taken aback by the kiss but quickly and gladly returned it. Hm that's weird her lips taste of like sugar water or something.

When she pulls away from the kiss I look into her beautiful eyes. The wall wasn't there anymore. Looks like Wens decided to not be but so stubborn today.

She may not be able to admit how much she loves me to my face (besides saying it in languages I can't understand) but her eyes never fail to tell me.

Suddenly the door bursts opened revealing the long black haired vamp.

"ENID GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THERES SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE- OH SHIT- MY BAD- SHOULD'VE KNOCKED-" Yoko practically screams.

Wednesday doesn't move a muscle. She's a lot more brave than I am- Thank god it was only Yoko. Actually that could be worse than if it was literally anyone else.

"Your friends are imbeciles. How does someone as smart as you get along with these people?" She genuinely asks (I think.)

"I'm not that smart Wens, and I'm friends with them because they are nice to me and we have similar interests. Now if you're done playing your little flirting game that you so clearly aren't trying to hide, let's go see what Yoko was talking about." I say with a smirk plastered on my face.