2

Harry's POV

I hear a knock on the door just as Isabelle runs out. I'm not sure who it could be, but I quickly make my way to the door to answer it.

To my surprise, it's my sister Daisy, looking as beautiful and lively as ever. I smile as I let her in, happy for the distraction from my thoughts.

"Who were you talking to?" she asks, looking around the kitchen.

"No one important," I say, trying to keep my tone light.

But Daisy isn't one to be deterred, and she looks at me with a mixture of curiosity and concern.

"Harry, you're not keeping secrets from me, are you?" she asks, her voice playful but insistent.

I want to tell her about Isabelle, to confide in her about the strange girl who came to my house looking for help. But something about the situation makes me uneasy, and I can't help but feel like there's more to Isabelle than meets the eye.

"It's nothing," I say finally, my voice measured. "Just a business matter."

Daisy looks at me with a mixture of disappointment and understanding, as if she knows that I'm not telling her the whole truth.

"I trust you," she says finally. "But if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you."

I smile at her, grateful for her unwavering support.

"Thanks, Daisy," I say, my voice sincere. "That means a lot to me."

With that, we sit down in the parlor and catch up on old times, laughing and joking as if nothing else in the world matters. But even as we talk and laugh, my mind keeps drifting back to Isabelle, wondering where she is and what she's doing.

After Daisy goes back to her room, I also make my way back to my room, hoping that I can finally get some rest. But as soon as I lie down in my bed, my thoughts drift back to Isabelle.

I can't help but feel drawn to her, even though I know very little about her. There's something mysterious and alluring about her, something that makes me want to learn more.

As I lie there, unable to sleep, my mind starts to compare her to Daisy. Daisy is beautiful and charming, with a sparkling personality that draws people to her. She is after all the most desired Bachelorette of the city. She's everything that Isabelle isn't, and yet there's something about Isabelle that makes her just as captivating.

I think back to the way Isabelle looked at me, with those piercing blue eyes that seemed to see right through me. There was a vulnerability there, a fragility that I couldn't help but feel drawn to.

But there was also a strength there, a fierce determination to survive despite the odds stacked against her. And as I think about it, I realize that there's something admirable about that, something that I wish I had more of in my own life.

As I lie there, lost in thought, I realize that I want to see Isabelle again, to learn more about her and the life she leads. But I also know that it won't be easy, that she's a thief and a survivor who doesn't trust easily.

Still, something inside me tells me that it's worth the risk, that getting to know Isabelle could change my life in ways I never imagined. And as I finally drift off to sleep, I know that I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.

The next morning, I wake up feeling more determined than ever to find Isabelle. As I make my way downstairs, Daisy and our mother are already at the table, chatting about what they want to do for the day.

"I was thinking of going to Cambridge with Harry," Daisy says, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

My mother looks at her with a mixture of amusement and skepticism.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, dear?" she asks. "You know how busy Harry can get with his studies."

But Daisy is nothing if not determined, and she looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please, Harry," she says. "I've always wanted to see Cambridge, and I promise I won't be a distraction."

I can't help but smile at her enthusiasm, and I nod my head in agreement.

"Sure, why not," I say. "It'll be nice to have some company."

My mother looks at us both with a mixture of fondness and amusement, shaking her head at our antics.

"You two are always up to something," she says, a hint of a smile on her lips.

As we eat breakfast and make plans for the day, my mind keeps drifting back to Isabelle. I wonder where she is, what she's doing, and whether she's safe. But I know that I can't let my thoughts consume me, that I need to focus on my studies and my family.

Still, something inside me tells me that Isabelle is worth fighting for, that there's something special about her that makes her worth the risk. And as I set out for Cambridge with Daisy, I know that I'll do whatever it takes to find her again.