"TAKEMICHI STOP THIS ALREADY!!"

"Not yet"Takemichi the blond boy smirked an whipped the blood from his nose.

"This is not enough yet..to heal..my broken heart..that has been through those 12 years!"

"I ran..I ran..I ran and ran.."tears forming in his blue eyes

"GIVE UP TAKEMICHI!..YOUA ALREADY SHOWED ENOUGH OF YOUR SPIRIT!!"His friend akkun screamed clutching the sharp object in his pocket.

"I AIN'T GIVING UP!!I HAVE A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP!...Tokyo manji gang.. Kiyomasa...The only way to win is to kill me!..I definitely won't lose..!"At the end of those words the boy looked at Kiyomasa who looked pissed

'i will save Hina!'

"BRING ME MY BAT!...Fine by me..I will kill you"

everyone got silent....
"Did he just said bat?"
"Isn't it supposed to be on-on-one?"

"HURRY UP BRING MY BAT IDIOTS!"

"Oh my~ what's going on here?I thought it was supposed to be a fistfight"

Suddenly all eyes were on the boy with [H/c] hair,He was walking calmly towards the blue eyed blonde with a smile on his face, but it was hard to tell if the smile was friendly or threatening.The boy knelt down and used his hands to cup the blond's face in front of him.The boy examined his face, then released him and stood up.

'Who is he?I don't remember him in the original timeline' Takemichi thought as he looked at the boy with [E/c] eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk..Using a bat in a bare tfight huh?What a coward Kiyomasa~"The boy sang as the words come out of his mouth.

"Who the hell is this guy?!!"

"I don't know I never saw him!!!"

"Huh?what did you say you shrimp?" Kiyomasa said to the [H/c] guy.

with one last smile the [H/c] haired boy kicked kiyomasa as his face meet the ground.
Everyone's eyes widened, who was that boy?

"Ne kiyomasa~ Don't call me shrimp When you look so pathetic asking for assistance from a bat in a bare fight"As he said these words, he turned back to the blue eyed boy.

"Are you okay there buddy?"he asked as the blonde kid slowly nodded, The boy knelt down again and used a piece of cloth to wipe the blood on takemichi's face.

Takemichi suddenly saw kiyomasa getting up and grabbing his bat as he quickly runs towards the two of them aiming for the one who kicked him.

"L-ook ou-"

Takemichi couldn't finish because suddenly one hand was on his face and the other was holding Kiyomasa's bat.
Without looking back [M/n] grabbed his bat with a smile.

"Do you think I'm stupid like you kiyomasa~?" He let out a little chuckle.

"You bastard-!!"Kiyomasa Glared at him but another voice interrupted him.

"Oi Kiyomasa you are scaring the crowds"
A tall blonde guy with braided hair and a dragon tattoo said as he walked over to where they were standing.

"W-wait he..is...toman vice president Ryuguji ken!" One person in the crowd yelled.

"Ne ne Ken-chin" A second voice was present"huh?! I told you to not call me with that Nickname on public!"
"All my dorayaki is gone" he smiled.

Everyone bowed except for takemichi,his friends and the E/c eyed boy.

"Good work"