Chapter 6

It's Tuesday morning. Jack is up earlier than normal. He looked at his watch since his phone won't turn on.

He sits up and put his watch on. He leaves his room and exits the hotel. Jack goes to the closest tech store. A worker comes up to him.

Worker: hi, how may i help you?

Jack: hi, i need a new phone. A samsung preferably.

Worker: right this way.

They walk to where the Samsung phones are. He picks out the exact same one as his broken one.

The worker takes him to a checkout desk and he stars to ring him up.

Worker: what's the need for a new phone if you din't mind me asking.

Jack: well on sunday i found out my girlfriend at the time was cheating from a photo my mate at the time sent of his doing her. so i threw my phone at the wall, turned it off last night and it won't turn back on.

Worker: wow, i'm surprised at the amount of times people come in with the same story.

Jack: it's stupid, if you stop liking someone or catch feelings for someone else you don't just sleep with them behind their back.

Worker: it is quite stupid, the phone with all the bonuses comes to $1,1000. you can either pay by cash or card.

Jack: card

He swipes his card and the worker hands him a bag with the phone inside. He thanks the worker then leaves.

Once back in his hotel room he takes the sim card out of his broken phone and puts it in his new one.

He messages his family and bosses that he has a new number. He messages a few other people and lets them know.

*Friday*

Michael: WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN. later tonight you will see an interview Tom Phillips had with Jack Frost earlier in the week.

Wade: you'll also see Roman Reigns and the rest of the bloodline here tonight

Michael: but first, here is the interview with Jack Frost.

*interview*

Tom: Jack i'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to have this interview. I'd like to start off by asking about how it felt to win the rumble 3 nights ago?

Jack says nothing looking down.

Tom: how confident are you that you'll beat Roman at Wrestlemania?

Jack just blinks in response.

Tom: on a bit more of a touchy subject, how are you coping with the situation between Gigo Dolin, Grayson Waller and yourself?

Jacks head shoots up and he looks into tom's eyes. This sends a shiver down Tom's spine.

Tom: how are you feeling about that right now?

Jack leaps from his chair and grabs Tom's throat. He punches him a few times. He looks directly at the camera. He pushes the camera down.

*in the arena*

Michael: something in Jack has snapped

Wade: we do have a report on Tom. he's doing ok he's just a bit shaken up, he's also been given some time off to get over what happened.

*later that night*

Roman and Paul Heyman walk to the ring. Paul hands Roman a mic.

Roman: Cincinatti, ACKNOLEDGE ME!!!

The crowd cheer and boo this.

Roman: last Sunday i smashed Kevin Owens, again. Now i have to deal with this little pest, Jack Frost. He is nothing but a lucky rookie. I will send him ba-

the tron shows Jimmy, Jey and Solo all on the ground unconscience. Someone is holding Sami against the wall by his shirt.

Roman and Paul look between themselves then back to the tron. Sami is on his knees looking at the camera.

In the back they see Jack with white hair. He hits "Doom's day". He looks at the camera before exiting the room.

In the arena a song starts playing.

Jack walks out and marches down to the ring. He slides in and attacks Roman. He hits "The Iceage" on Roman. He's standing in the corner, he runs at him and hits "Doom's day"

Jack pick up Roman's titles and raises them above his head. He drops the titles on top of Roman then exits the ring.