Tremaine Ford- 18

Hey wassup my name is Tremaine. I'm about 5'9 with smooth caramel skin, I'm fairly slim but I have a little bubble butt. I love listening to music the main Genre i like is reggae. My favorite artists are ofcourse the legend Bob Marley as well as Jahcure, Richie Spice, Alkaline & Vybz Kartel . For as long as i can remember i pretty much just liked guys I was just never a fan of girls. Growing up in the Ford household was not that easy. I was an only child and never really hung around my cousins much growing up so i guess that's kind of what was the cause of my social awkwardness. Being kind of a social outcast all throughout elementary, middle, and highschool it kind of led me to hit the books super hard so i was always really book smart. My mother and I were always really close she was practically my best friend and the glue that kept our family together. You see my sperm donor....eerr i mean my father didn't approve of me being gay. In fact the day he found out he beat me senseless knocking out two of my teeth leaving me badly bruised and bloodied. My mother soothed him calmed him down and kept us together he wanted to kick me out but she kept us together more importantly she kept him cordial with me. When i was fourteen my mother passed away to breast cancer. Before we could even put my mother to rest. I came home and found trash bags full of my clothes books and essentially everything in my room thrown on the lawn with a note attached with my mothers sisters number on it. . When i called the lady that answered was crying hysterically.
"Hello?" She said inbetween sobs
"Hi ahh it's Tremaine I...." I began
"Oh good lord yes Tre' I don't know whats gotten into your father he said you could no longer live under his roof and that you would be calling me to move in" The now sweet and mellow voice said
"I don't know what to do." I said hysterically
"Listen calm down i am your aunt Tanisha you can just call me aunt T. I stay kinda far so it may be about two hours just leave your bags to the side and go watch a movie i told him to leave you some money in the bag" she said in her soothing voice that seemed to have the magical effect of calming me down. I had only met her once before when I was about three at a family reunion. Aunt T reminds me so much of my mother cept she's alot more free spirited. Aunt T is into all natural remedies and eating clean. She has long well groomed brown dread locs that come down to her belly button. Her skin is caramel velvety smooth. That helps in bringing out her light brown soul capturing eyes. Living with Aunt T is great she doesn't care about my sexuality or any of that just as long as I'm good she's good. I don't really have many friends just one mainly his name is Justin he's gay too but he is a bit more vocal about it. Me & Justin are kind of polar opposites, he is in love with name brands & knows nearly every gay and dl guy in the city. Justin was kind of like my gay fairy godfather. Even though i had liked dudes for a fairly long time I had just really entered the gay community. I really wanted to lose my virginity bad but i just wanted it to be right. He was helping me with that. Where the story starts I am an eighteen year old senior at Rockford high.