the true realm breaker

Melissa pov

"Melissa!" I heard Aaron tell, I ran to him " what's this?" He said holding the case Rowan gave us "I don't know what that is" I told him "can you open it?" Aaron asked me "fine just be careful with it" I opened it "I'll be downstairs about if you need me" I told Aaron "alright" he said smiling.

Aaron pov

I picked up whatever it was "hello" I heard a voice say "Melissa?" I asked "no" the voice responded it sounded like it was getting closer finally I could hear it clearly "my name is Shad, break it" shad said I suddenly felt that thing in my hand again Shad didn't sound like someone to be ignored so I broke it suddenly I could see on the ground was what looked like a flame it floated up to me "do you wish to take it" Shad asked me "what is it" I asked " it is my relic, I was known as shad the destroyer I was bad but I want you to take my relic and use it for good, the girl you like she will get the relic of the one I loved if she does not already have it" Shad said "Aphmau" I said I remembered her "I'll take your relic and use it for good" I told shad "thank you" Shad said then he disappeared "Aaron what happens!?" I heard Melissa ask she sounded worried I looked down and saw the realm breaker broken on the ground no that's not the realm breaker Shad was now I am but there was something or rather someone I was more concerned about "Melissa...  Where is Aphmau" I said turning around her eyes widened.