Welcome back, darling

Omegaverse
Smut
Mpreg
Boy Pussy Taehyung

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Since the beginning of time, werewolves have always been divided in the well-known ranks.

The Alphas, who are said to be the strongest.

Betas, who are the workers.

And, Omegas, who are said to be prettiest and bring good fortune to the households they frequent.

Alphas mated to an omega brag about their blessing, and how a happy omega is a happy and smooth life.

Since their first arriving, omegas have evolved.

As the years passed, omegas have started taking pride in being mothers, whether male or female at birth.

Therefore, their bodies started to evolve to make birth giving easier.

Though they are protected and respected, omegas are used as trade offers rather commonly. Between countries, companies, organizations; as omegas have become not only high valued but, also precious.

A trade made with an omega is to last for as long said omega is alive, and respected.

However, there's one form of trade that is close to being banned.

Marriage trade.

A marriage trade follows the simple law: the omega traded has to marry the most respected and powerful alpha in said household, and to live as that person's mate.

It is seen as a way of trapping an alpha, but big and wealthy families see it as an opportunity.

However, marriage trades are mostly done between lower class households who wish to have a good life by marrying away their omegas, and wealthy households who wish to keep their reputation safe.

The Jeon household wasn't any different.

Famous for their clean bloodline of alphas, the Jeons take pride in their image and public representation.

The two heirs of the household bring pride to their family's name and keep their long-lived good reputation alive.

The famous Jeon company building stands thirty storeys high, being one of the tallest buildings of the city. Its beauty and simplicity attract a lot of attention and is the dream place of work for many. The exterior alone makes anyone——wealthy or not, eager to take a look inside.

And a small group of those people got a chance.

Stepping out of the bright orange cab, they halt at the building's entrance, nervous hands holding each other.

Sensing their presence, the door opens, allowing them inside.

With nervous and lost steps, they enter the building, the cold air immediately surrounding them, sending shivers down their spines as they head to the front desk.

"Good morning, dear!" The older lady greets.

Replying with a smile, the young lady slightly bows.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?" She softly asks.

"Thank you, dear. I am here to see Mr. Jung. Is he present?"

Eyebrows furrowing, the young lady leans closer.

"You want to see the president?"

"That is his name, no?"

".......Right, my apologies"

Giving her a smile, the older dismisses her with a nose scrunch.

Mirroring her actions, the young lady nods, dialing a number.