|Tell Me What You Feel In A Kiss|

Start from the beginning

"Shit, okay uh... Last night we partied, drank a lot, and played."

Hui nods.

"My feelings for Yuqi... Are fading."

"FADING WHAT!?"

"I SAID DON'T FREAK OUT!"

Hui breathed in and out as he nodded trying to keep his composure.

"I'm... Starting to see... And feel new feelings whenever I'm with her... Her..."

The leader blushed lightly as she leans back on her chair looking at the sofa thinking about what happened last night.

For everyone's information.

Shuhua and Tzuyu's conversation is happening at the same time Hui and Soyeon are.

°••°°•°••°
"Holy crap, shu. You're being down bad, tell me what happened."

Tzuyu looked at her pale friend whose ears were getting red.

°•°••°•°
"Soyeon, tell me what happened."

Hui was so close to bursting his inner YeonHua fanboy scream out.

°•°•°•°
"I don't know if we just did, because maybe she was drunk and I was drunk too but I felt the sparks. How she held my face and started to caress my cheeks!"

"SHUHUA! SHE KISSED YOU!?"

Due to shock, Tzuyu shouts in Mandarin.

°•°•°•°
"I pulled her in, I don't know why and shit. But she looked so... Beautiful."

"YOU KISSED HER!?"

Hui shouts in English as he placed both of his hands on Soyeon's shoulder.

"DO YOU LIKE HER!?"

"I DON'T KNOW--"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!?!?"

"WELL SHIT, LET ME FIGURE MY FEELINGS OUT DAMN IT!"

°•°•°•°
"What now?"

Tzuyu asked her pale friend.

"I don't know tzu, I'm scared I'll get mixed signals because she still likes Yuqi..."

"Don't worry shu, you'll get her soon."
__________________

What happened last night...

Shuhua sits on her bed as she looked at the pacing leader in front of her.

"W-What?"

She whispered confused as she drunkenly pats her pillow trying to soothe it she was about to sleep when she felt soft hands cup her cheeks making her look at that person.

"Shu... Do you like Minnie Unnie?"

"Minnie mouse? I don't remember her being alive..."

Shuhua pouts as Soyeon chuckled hearing that.

"But if you're asking me about the real one then I don't know! Because I'm shushu after all... I don't know who to choose."

"And if you have to pick one? Who will it be shushu?"

The curiosity was eating Soyeon alive, she wants to know who Shuhua wants.

This feeling of desperation as she wants Shuhua to look at her the way she looks at Yuqi back then was growing.

"I'll pick the one I love! I'll show her the stars if I have to! I'll climb up the moon and steal it for her!"

Soyeon shook her head as she was a bit dizzy but she kept herself up.

Shuhua's lips look inviting.

She leaned into the pale girl and softly placed her lips with hers, Shuhua placed her hands on the short girl's waist and pulled her closer.

As she pulled away from the soft lips, Shuhua's head slumped on Soyeon's shoulder.

The leader heard cute small snores.

"Her lips... Are... Soft..."
____________________

AN: wrote this while listening to We Fell In Love In October