Chapter 9

-Jade-

Why? Out of all people why her? Why was she the one who makes me happy? Why couldn't it be a nice guy. I didn't even know... I didn't know I... am the way I am. I didn't think I like girls.

After the play I wanted to explain to her. That I do like her. But she just went away. She avoided me the rest of the day. And at lunch Beck asked why. I ignored him. Then her tried to put his hand on my arm and I poured coffee on him.

Where was she? Why does she have this affect on me? I used to think beck was the one. Then the feelings started to fade and blooming ones started for Tori. Over the years The feeling doubled. I guess that's what made me kiss her.

I'm walking around the school looking for her. Then I see her around the corner about to open the front doors to the building.

I speed up and grab her wrist. When I do I hear her gasp as I start dragging her to the janitors closet. My eyes adjust to the dark quickly.

"Who are you?"

Really? That's the first thing she asks me?

"Oh I don't know. Who's the only person who drags you into here?"

"What do you want Jade? I have somewhere to be."

I know she's lying. I just want to talk to her. Tell her everything I feel. "I just want to talk about today, about the improve."

"What is there to talk about? It was just an act we had to put on for the class."

ouch. She really thinks I was acting? I definitely screwed things up. I do what I came here to do. I poured my heart out.

"Tori, I know you thought the kiss was for a grade. But for me it wasn't. And I just need to know if you feel the same way. If so just say 'yes' if not say 'I'm sorry." No answer. "Tori?"

"TORI! Did you hear what I said?"

All that leaves her mouth is "Huh?"

"Oh for Christ's sake."

I don't know what I do next, I just let my feeling for her take over. I pin her against the wall beside the door. I can feel our bodies touching and I suppress a shudder. I slowly bring her face up and kiss her with everything I feel for her. All the 'I hate you's that secretly turned to 'I love you's.

And to my surprise she kisses back. When we part for air all I can think about is if that was a yes or an "i'm sorry"

", i'll take that as a 'yes'?"

Even in the poor lighting I can see her nod her head as a yes.

________________

A/N

Soooooooo???? Do you like it? This is actually my first fanfiction. But, please comment. Or vote. which ever one you prefer.