Chapter 6

-Tori's POV-
'Ugh. Where is she?' I think to my self.
I'm currently looking for Jade. The janitors closet was empty, save for the cut up trashcan. Agian.
I sigh and tried the up stairs to look for Jade. I check every janitors closet. 'They really need to start locking these things.' I think to my self as I double check the one downstairs. The next place I check is the black box theatre. When I open the door there she's on the stage laying down. Not moving, except for her even breathing. As I walk up to her I notice dried tears. I sigh and sit beside her. "What, Vega?" Jade asks me annoyance in her voice. I sigh again. "Jade... I don't even know why I'm here. I just hate seeing people upset and crying. Beck was at lunch-" she cuts me off "Beck doesn't give a fuck about my feelings." She said with venom in her voice. "JADE!" I yell.
"WHAT ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE HERE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT MY FEELINGS! I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW AND NO ONE WOULD EVEN FUCKING NOTICE!"
She's standing and about to walk away. I pin her against the walk, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.
"If you think no one cares, look at me. Look at Cat. Hell. Beck even cares. We do care, Jade." My heart is beating like crazy. I push myself from the wall and walk out of the theater.