6

Zayn used to think he had a healthy sex life, but after two weeks of fucking his best friend, he realized how wrong he had been. He had practically been a monk compared to how often he’d gotten off lately.

Harry was bloody insatiable. Zayn liked to think the men he’d had sex with in the past left his bed perfectly satisfied, but Harry…he was something else. He got hard the moment Zayn pulled out his cock, writhing impatiently until zayn finally gave him what he wanted: his cock.

He had never met a guy who was as into being fucked as Harry was. Zayn had to admit it was a bit of an ego boost that he didn’t even have to touch Zayn’s cock to make him come on his cock—not that Harry wanted him to touch his cock. That would be too gay: Harry was ridiculous like that.

Apparently, having Zayn’s cock in him wasn’t gay at all, but God forbid if Zayn touched him with his hands. Zayn didn’t know whether to laugh at him or take offense at that attitude. He wanted to be offended, he really did, but he’d always been terrible at being angry at Harry’s general ridiculousness. It was like being angry at a clueless, overeager puppy that didn’t know better.

“Come on, man,” Harry whined.

“After the hockey game,” Zayn said, his eyes on the TV. The Bruins were absolutely crushing the Penguins.

“But I’m horny,” Harry said, flopping down on the couch next to him.

Zayn snorted. “You’re always horny.” He kept his eyes on the screen pretending not to notice that Harry’s eyes were fixed unsubtly on his crotch. “Use a dildo if you can’t wait.”
In his peripheral vision, Harry’s bottom lip stuck out. Christ, he really was such a child sometimes.

“Don’t want a dildo,” Harry said, eyeing Zayn’s denim-clad crotch.
“Want your cock.”

The cock in question twitched. Zayn ignored it. He was watching a good hockey game, and he wasn’t going to let Harry distract him from it just because he wanted to use zayn’s prick to get off.

“Zaynnnnn,” Harry said, putting his head on zayn’s shoulder. “Come on.”

Zayn heaved a sigh. “Do you think this kind of attitude is a turn-on? The more you whine, the less arousing it is. Let me watch the damn game.”

“Fine,” Harry said sulkily. “Though I don’t know why you’re bothering with this game. The Bruins are gonna win, anyway. Blackburn and Fairley are unstoppable.”

Zayn had to admit Harry had a point. The Bruins had an unbelievable start this season, mostly thanks to the incredible chemistry between the rookie Fairley and the captain of the Bruins, Hunter Blackburn. Their line had been on fire, scoring goals every game like it was nothing.

As if hearing zayn’s thoughts, Blackburn received a sick pass from Fairley and sniped the puck into the net, to the delight of the Bruins’ fans.

“I bet they’re fucking,” Harry said, watching Blackburn sweep Fairley into a hug.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” zayn said. “Blackburn is definitely straight. He’s dating that famous model—forgot her name.”

Harry shrugged. “Okay, maybe not fucking. But I bet Fairley wants to. Look how he looks at Blackburn: like he’d drop to his knees right there if only Blackburn says a word.”

Snorting, Zayn rolled his eyes. “You’re seeing stuff that isn’t there just because you’re horny.”

Harry elbowed him. “I’m right! It’s pretty pathetic that even I have a better gaydar than you do.”

“Yeah, right,” Zayn said, returning his eyes to the TV. “Hush now.” He didn’t need to turn his head to know that Harry was sulking like the giant baby he was. But for once, Harry listened and fell quiet.