5

“Okay, this is awkward,” Harry said.

“Shut it, it was your brilliant idea.”

Harry glared at zayn, but it probably didn’t look particularly intimidating considering that he was naked—that they both were naked.

He’d seen zayn naked before, of course. But somehow, this was different. He eyed zayn warily: his ripped torso, wide shoulders and strong arms. “This is so weird, man.”

Zayn let out a laugh, getting into the bed. “I’m surprised you get laid at all.”

Harry licked his dry lips. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure birds and gay blokes totally dig that, but all that muscle and lack of boobs are kind of weirding me out.”

“But it’s not the boobs that you want, right?” zayn said, very dryly.

Harry laughed, his gaze flicking down to Zayn’s cock. “Not at the moment,” he said, licking his lips again.

He didn’t know how Zayn’s cock could look so damn appealing when the rest of him did nothing for him. Was it weird? It was probably weird. But he bloody loved looking at zayn’s cock. It actually turned him on: how thick and pretty it looked, even though it wasn’t fully hard yet.

“Make it hard,” Harry said.

Zayn sighed exasperatedly, but he looked amused rather than annoyed as he took his cock into his hand and started stroking it, his large fingers
handling his cock with ease and confidence. Harry tore his gaze from the rapidly hardening cock to glance at zayn’s face. It was relaxed, zayn’s gray eyes half-lidded as they roamed Harry’s body, lingering on his muscular, shapely thighs.

A tiny bit relieved that zayn clearly didn’t find him repulsive despite his continued claims that Harry wasn’t his type, Harry looked back at zayn’s cock and spread his thighs a little. His hole kind of clenched in anticipation.

“Come on, it’s hard enough,” Harry said. “I already did the prep.”

Zayn raised his eyebrows a little. “You want me to just stick it in?”

“Isn’t that the point?”

A few emotions flickered across zayn’s face. “I’ve never fucked anyone without as much as a kiss.”

Harry wrinkled his forehead. “You want to kiss me? No way, that would be too weird.”

Zayn laughed. “You’re right: I’d better stick my cock in you. Kissing would be too gay.”

Harry pouted. “Quit making fun of me. You always make fun of me.”

Zayn smiled at him and, leaning over, pecked him on the forehead. “Because you’re so ridiculous. Daft and ridiculous.”

“Hey!” Harry pulled him into a headlock and they wrestled for a few minutes, laughing. 

Finally, they ended up with zayn on top of him, his arms pinning down Harry’s. “You’ll never win against me, dummy,” zayn said, grinning obnoxiously. “I have four brothers. I’m basically a pro at this.”

Harry glared up at him. “You suck. Get off me, you prat!”

Zayn smirked a little. “I thought you wanted me to get in you?”

Harry  wished he could flip him off. But he kind of really wanted to get fucked, so…

“Fine,” harry said, spreading his legs. “Put it in.”

Zayn gave him a weird look. “Like this? Face to face?”

Confused, Harry frowned. “Is the angle bad for ass-fucking or something?”