Chapter 5: Hunted

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea who you're messing with."

"I was just about to say the same thing."

"Wait!"

Ghostfreak and the robot turned to Y/n.

"Before you try to kill us, how about you let the girl go?" Y/n suggested. "From your looks, you must be a professional bounty hunter, right?"

The robot chuckled. "Now, looks like someone here has an actual brain."

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Gwen whispered.

"Trust me." Y/n whispered back and talked again to the robot. "Since you're one, you must have a codes to follows. Like, never cause an unnecessary casualties while working. Beside, who would trust a little girl that said her friends got killed by a robot?"

The robot held his chin, considering his options. "Very well. The girl may leave."

Y/n sighed in relief and Gwen quickly rushed out the barn as the rest watched her go.

"Now, let's get back to-"

Before the robot could react, Y/n transformed into Buglizard and jumped at him. The robot waggled around the barn as Buglizard held him tight from the back with his tail wrapped around the robot's giant claw.

Once the robot waggled out of the barn, Buglizard picked up the robot's short sword and planted it deep into the owner's neck, creating an electric sparks in results. Then, using his powerful tail, he teared off the claw from the robot's limb and tossed it to Ghostfreak. Ghostfreak moved the claw into a thrust position and pierced the robot's torso as Buglizard jumped away, killing the robot in one swoop.

"Now that's what I call teamwork." Ghostfreak commented before he timed out.

Then, red laser rained down above them. They looked up to see another bounty hunter in a purple armor with jetpacks.

Buglizard picked Ben up to his back and ran away from the bounty hunter

The two found a mine cave and went inside with the bounty hunter followed. The mine is like a maze for them, so Buglizard solely relied on his keen sense of smell to find the other end of the mine.

Then, they finally found the exit. As they near the exit, Buglizard sprayed out his thick yellow fog to hinder the bounty hunter's eyesight. And once the hunter out from the tunnel, Buglizard jumped at the hunter from the mouth of the cave while Ben stayed on the ground.

The two flew around the air above a huge mine hole as the hunter tried to lose Buglizard who is wrecking with the hunter's gadgets with his sharp claws. Finally, the lizard planted his claw deep into the hunter's jetpack, making a huge claw marks on it and made the jetpacks lost control. Buglizard quickly hopped away from the hunter and timed-out before Y/n fell to the ground near Ben.