Chapter 5: Hunted

Start from the beginning

The kids turned to Max who is checking on the Rv's engine.

"I think I found the problem." Max showed a fuel line with a diamond shard pierced through it.

"Uh, lucky shots?" Ben said bashfully.

"I should be able to patch it up."

"Sorry, grandpa. Let me help."

Y/n grabbed Ben's shoulder's tightly, making him winched.

"You've done enough. We don't want you to screw up again like usual." Y/n gave a death glare at his friend, making Ben shivered in fear. "Mr. Tennyson, mind if I check out the place?"

"Sure. But don't go too far." Max replied.

Y/n let Ben go and headed toward the mines.

"Sheesh, what's up with him?" Ben commented as he rubbed his shoulder.

"You're his friend. You tell me." Gwen countered and followed Y/n.

Gwen strolled around the area until she stopped at a huge barn where she found Y/n. She approached the boy who seems inspecting a lever and a crate next to it.

"Now I understand how you feel with him around." Y/n commented. "You have my condolence, Gwen."

"Thanks, but I don't think that'll changes him." Gwen said. "If only there's something that makes that pea-sized brain of his working properly."

Y/n turned to the girl. "Classic hit on the head?"

"It'll just make things worse."

Suddenly, the air became cold around them, making Gwen to rub her shoulders. Y/n sighed in displease, knowing who caused it.

"I know you are here, Ben!" Y/n yelled. "Your turned into Ghostfreak and made the hot air cold!"

Then, Ghostfreak appeared between them.

"You're no fun, Y/n." The ghost alien commented. "How do you know Ghostfreak's power anyway?"

"Duh, I've been analyzing your aliens' capabilities too while you're in action." Y/n snarled.

Suddenly, the ground shook violently before a golden robot looking crab emerged from the ground. 

The kids backed away while Ghostfreak confronted the robot

"Oh man, you put the 'ug' in ugly." Ghostfreak mocked the robot's appearance.

"Hand over the Omnitrix and the Nemetrix." The robot pointed his giant claw at Ghostfreak. "And I promise you two won't suffer. Much."

"Omnitrix and Nemetrix?" Y/n raised his eyebrows in confusion before his eyes widened in realization. "Ben, he wants the watches!"

"I see." He replied. "Sorry, Crabby. The watches and us kinda, 'attach'."

"Not for long." The robot replied.