chapter 3.

"BRO! WHAT THE FUCK!"

You yelled out in surprise when you narrowly dodged getting hit by a packet of instant noodles.

Are people seriously attacking each other using food items these days? What a bunch of uncultured brats! Wasting food like that is a big no-no!

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Crystal asked, instantly checking over you for any signs of injury.

"I'm not going down against a packet of noodles, Crystal. Chill!" You reassured her while pulling her behind you. She was your employer's daughter, you have been given the precarious task of guarding her till your dumb partners return from their vacation. You gotta do your job.

"What's going on here?" You loudly announced, and those teenagers who were tormenting the cashier became still. Such was the effect of your voice. Your Meer presence commanded respect.

"We are...we are..." those delinquents stumbled over their words, even though you were just asking casually and not bearing your fangs.

"Why are you stuttering, idiot?" The biggest one of those punks snapped while slapping the back of the head of the goon who was stuttering nervously.

"It's just two chicks! Two hot chicks!" The bigger goon continued while sending a sickening smile your way. You scrunched up your nose in your disgust. The audacity!

The goon made his way toward you and Crystal, with clear intentions of harming you and Crystal.

He stretched out his hand trying to grab you, but you swiftly encircled your fingers around his wrist, making his eyes widen. Mentally he was going, 'wtf!'

"Such audacity you have!" You smirked at him, as you slowly tightened your grip making him wince.

Your defiance seemed to have angered him as he quickly pulled back his other hand, ready to punch you.

'Amateur!' You mentally laughed as he threw a punch your way.
As if to mock him, you swiftly dodged his punch, grabbed his arm which threw the punch, and twisted it.
You continued to twist his arm till he cried out in pain while begging for mercy.

You finally let him go after a few seconds, hoping that this guy has learned the lesson and wouldn't mess around in the future. But if he forgets, then you can just remind him again.

The goons finally left the convenience store, choosing to take their leader to get some medical help.

You turned to search for Crystal when you found her already in the reception, checking up on the cashier.
You gave out a tired sigh as you stepped in to join her.

Daniel's eyes widened when he saw you enter through the doors, along with the pretty lady that frequently visits the stores and leaves behind something for him every now and then. He was kind of ashamed that both you and the pretty girl aka Crystal had to witness such a pathetic site of him. But all that worries got thrown out of the window when you proceeded to beat the shit out of those goons.

W woman.

"Are you okay little guy?" You asked worriedly while handing Crystal some bandaid to Crystal so that she can patch up little Daniel. His face was pretty busted.

"I'm okay. Thank you for chasing them out!" Little Daniel bashfully replied.

You swooned internally because of how adorable he looked just now.

"Don't mention it," you said while writing your contact number on a small piece of paper and handing it to him.
"If they show up again to cause any ruckus, call me."

After that, the duo quickly left the store as you had to organize the impromptu sleepover that Crystal had forced you to host.

Geez!

You wouldn't have entertained her childish behavior if she wasn't your employer's daughter, or at least that's what you convinced yourself to believe.

You are such a tsundere!

.....

Hope that you liked this chapter guys. Feel free to comment down your thoughts regarding this chapter.