Bruce smiled at him as he danced at the same level as Billy currently was, swinging his arms around and jumping up with each beat, shouting the lyrics. Bruce laughed as the man used their hands as some microphone and he began to felt into the music as he began mimicking the man's moves.

Through the dance, Bruce looked off into the direction Vance was stood at, as far as he knew, Vance hadn't known he was there and he was too busy dancing with the girl when Bruce looked his way. Bruce kind of wanted Vance to look over and catch his eye as he was dancing with this stranger but he doubted Vance would stop staring at the girl.

Bruce decided to just focus on what was happening in front of him. At some point Robin and FInney relocated back over to where the rest of them were after Robin led Finney far away in case Donna was still lurking. They didn't seem to question who this man was and instead just joined along. The man still held Bruce's hand as the next song came on and he started the dance again, pulling Bruce by his side to jump them around with the rest of the crowd.

Near the end of the concert, when the singer had announced his last song, the man turned to Bruce.

"I gotta go," He yelled over the music and Bruce felt a bit sad that he was leaving when they were having fun. "Let me see your hand." Bruce stared at him confused as he held his left hand up. The man let go of Bruce's other hand as he looked through his pant pocket, pulling out a pen and testing it on his wrist before he moved to Bruce. Bruce felt the cold ink on his skin as the man began to write. Bruce stared at the pen as it moved along but he couldn't see whatever it was with all the flashing lights.

The man dropped Bruce's hand, stuffing the pen into his pocket before waving and leaving. Bruce watched him leave before looking down at his hand, seeing the man's name and number sketched sloppily onto his palm.

-

The four boys walked up Bruce's front steps, feeling exhausted. Billy seemed to still have a few ounces of energy left in him but he would be out of luck as the rest were ready for sleep to take over. It was almost two am when Bruce opened the door for them, hearing the television still on as he slipped his shoes off. He looked into the living room, seeing his mother asleep on the couch as a sitcom's intro began to play quietly. Bruce smiled at her before hearing someone fall in the doorway, he turned to see Finney on the floor while Billy and Robin tried to hold their laughter.

Bruce led them upstairs, pointing Robin and Finney toward the guest bedroom and bringing Billy into his room.

"Did you have fun?" Billy asked him when the door shut. Bruce walked over to the closet looking for the big blanket he used for winter to lay on the floor for Billy. He nodded.

"Yeah. I could tell you had a great time, all those moms definitely wanted you." He heard Billy laugh softly.

"Oh my god, they did. What can I say? Dancing is a secret talent." Bruce shook his head at that remark as he closed the closet, spreading the blanket on the floor, watching as it floated to hit the carpet. "What about you? That guy seemed to like dancing with you." Bruce felt his shoulders tense a bit and his palm feel tingly.

He reached for a spare blanket on his bed and a pillow before tossing them at Billy.

"Yeah, he was pretty cool."

Billy sat on the floor, pulling the blanket on top of him, watching as Bruce went to turn off the light. Bruce climbed into his bed, feeling the sweet comfort hit his body as soon as his head touched the pillow. He wanted to fall asleep, but now that he was alone with his thoughts, he began to think back to Vance at the concert. Bruce hadn't realised how much it hurt him to see him and that girl together until he was in the silence, till he had no other distraction.