Let's get started

Emu, Nene, and Rui entered SEKAI and were greeted by Rin, Len, Miku, and KAITO who was chasing the other three.

"What did we stumble into?" Nene asked.

"Nene's here! Emu and Rui are here too!" Miku exclaimed as she turned to look at them. The Virtual Singers stopped running and KAITO let out a sigh of relief.

"We were working on some script ideas for our secret show for Tsukasa to show you when you got here and Rin and Len got a little carried away..."

"You we're working on scripts?! Let me see! Let me see!" Rin handed Emu some papers and she read them with Rui and Nene reading over her shoulder.

"I think this one could work. It has all of the ideas we all liked from yesterday as well as keeping in mind the purpose of the show in mind better than the other scripts could." Rui said while holding a script up. Everyone else agreed so they gathered the other Vocaloids and went to the stage.

They all went through the show, figuring out the best way to do it. A lot of the parts referenced different things that Rui and Tsukasa have done during practices that could show how Rui felt about Tsukasa. Many scenes included props used for previous shows that Rui never expected he would ever be able to do. Props that only someone like Tsukasa would be willing to give a chance. Eventually they only had one more part to go over.

"Rui, before we practice this scene, are you sure you're okay with it?" KAITO asked suddenly.

"Why do you ask?" Rui questioned. The Virtual Singers might have known the entire thing was planned from Emu and Nene who convinced him to do it but the fact the question was being asked now felt... off...

"...I'm sorry, Rui... I might have told Rin about our conversation last night..." Len apologized despite this being the expected outcome.

"So that's what this is about. I should be fine. Besides, if we work hard enough it shouldn't end terribly." This little conversation left Emu and Nene worried and confused. They decided they would ask later because they were all about to practice the most important scene... the confession.