Chapter 2

-June 1996-

   At Monica and Rachel's Ross is sitting next to me on the couch while Joey is sitting in the chair  Chandler was sitting in eating a snack and Ross is acting nervous.

Joey: What's a matter Ross?. What you're nervous about your speech?.

Ross: No!...Do you wanna hear it?.

Joey: Am I in it?.

Ross: "Sarcastically". Uhuh. Yeah right after I thank everyone for giving money to the museum I sing a song about the wonder that is Joey.

Phoebe: "Enters dressed up". Hello.

Veronica: "Smiles". Hey Pheebs!. Looking beautiful!.

Ross: Hey!.

Joey: Whoa!.

Ross: Wow hello!. You look great!.

Phoebe: Thank you!. I know though.

I give a small chuckle and smile at Phoebe's confidence.

Ross: "To Joey". You see this, this is a person who is ready to go. Phoebe you oh you are my star. "Kisses her cheek".

Phoebe: Oh well you're my lucky penny.

   Phoebe sets her purse down next to me as Chandler enters the bathroom with an issue of Cosmo.

Chandler: All right I took the quiz and it turns out I do put career before men. "Throws magazine on coffee table, To Joey". Get up.

Joey: What?.

Chandler: You're in my seat.

Joey: How is this your seat?.

Chandler looks at Me, Ross and Phoebe and back to Joey.

Chandler: Cause I was sitting there.

Joey: But then you left.

Chandler: Well it's not like I went to Spain. I went to the bathroom you knew I was coming back.

Joey: What's the big deal sit somewhere else.

Chandler: The big deal is I was sitting there last so that's my seat.

Joey: Well actually the last place you were sitting was in there "Points to bathroom". So...

Ross: "Gets in the middle of them". You guys you know what, you know what it doesn't matter because you both have to go get dressed before the big vain in my head pops. So..

Chandler: All right Ross I just have to do one thing really quickly it's not a big deal. "Yells at Joey". Get Up!.

Veronica: "To Phoebe". How could you hide them from me after all these years?. This comedy is exactly what the doctor ordered. 

Phoebe shrugs as Monica enters the apartment.

Monica: Hi.

All: Hey.

Monica: Oh Phoebe you look great!.

Phoebe: "Smiles". All right all ready. "Puts cap back on water".

Monica: "To Ross". Ooh are you gonna do magic?.

Ross: "Fake smiles". That's, that's funny. "Demandingly". Change!.

Monica: Hang on a second I just got in. "Puts things down".

Ross: Look I don't care it starts at eight. We can't be late.

Phoebe: We could not, would not want to wait.

I laugh with Phoebe at the rhyme and Ross looks to Phoebe.

Ross: Look our table is down in front okay. My boss is gonna be there. "To Everyone". Everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.