"Yes sir,"

___________

"This doesn't feel right," Minho stretched his torso up and waved his arms in a gentle motion, like a wave moving on a calm sea. "Nor does it look right. What am I doing wrong?" He paused the music by pressing the button on his speaker and went to grab his bottle of water for a drink.

"I see that you're working hard," Chan said, leaning against the gym's door frame. He couldn't take his eyes off Minho, seeing the way how his sweat dripped down from his forehead to his collarbone, and how the wetness made his shirt stick to his skin, making his nipples stick against the thin cloth.

"Dang this mirror is huge, and the equipment here too. It's like an actual gym!" Minho yelled in excitement, walking up to Chan and grabbed the towel which Chan gave to him. "What time is it?"

"Hmmm, you've been in here for 4 hours. Changbin and Jisung already left," Chan explained, walking over to lift some weights. "I'm surprised you have this much stamina,"

"Only when it comes to dancing though, anything else and I wouldn't be able to move even a muscle," Minho said, laughing as he went over to Chan. "So how often do you workout?"

"Whenever I can usually. Or when there is too much in my head, it's a good stress reliever," Chan replied.

"Stress reliever my ass. It looks like it would just give you more stress. But I guess new stress can get rid of old stress temporarily," Minho went over to the speaker and started playing the music in which he was dancing to before.

"Isn't this the...Flamenco Andalucía...." Chan said, placing the dumbbells down as he pulled a Chair and sat on it.

"You know this Channie?" Minho asked.

"Hahaha, yes. Flamenco is a dance originated from Andalucía, in Spain. It was something my mother was very passionate about, so she made me take classes too. I wasn't the best but, I learnt a thing or two," Chan said as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Then, can you help me a little? See if I'm doing anything wrong," Minho said, grabbing the speaker and giving it to Chan.

"I'm not sure if I remember anything but, sure," Chan agreed and watched Minho turn around, now facing the mirror. Chan was sitting behind him, getting ready to watch his every move. He pressed the button on the speaker and the sounds of guitar strings began. "Wait stop," Chan said, pausing the music when they were not even 10 seconds into the song.

"What? What's the matter?" Minho asked, looking as confused as ever.

"Why are you looking down?" Chan asked.

"I've memorised all the moves but, they just don't feel right. I feel like I'm doing something wrong....so I'm looking down to check my feet positioning and my arms," Minho reasoned. Chan placed his thumb on his lower lip and stared at Minho.

"I see the problem," Chan said, getting up from his seat and stood behind Minho. "Chin up," He said, tapping Minho's chin gently as he placed a hand over Minho's stomach. "And your core, concentrate on it. This is the place where all your strength will come from. Tense this place and loosen every other part of your body. Relax your shoulders more, you're tensing them way too much. Lift your chest up too. Understand?"

"Yes," Minho replied, feeling Chan's breath against his ear.

"Now look up. Do you see yourself?" Chan asked, looking straight into the big mirror which was in front of them. Minho nodded his head to Chan's question and waited for Chan to speak again. "Don't look at anything else but the mirror for now, see what you are doing wrong and fix it," He said before letting go of Minho and going back to his seat, placing the speaker on his lap and started playing the song. He observed every bit of Minho, noticing how the boy did exactly what he was told to do. Minho didn't wonder his eyes of at all, they were glued to his reflection in the mirror.