Chapter 116 ~ Humiliation... What humiliation...!

Start from the beginning

Aaaahhh... D-Don't whisper in my ear in front of everyone! I-It's sensitive and you know that!!!

I tried my best to keep a perfect smile on my lips and turned my head to him.

...Oh my Goddess, his face is so close.

"Nothing's wrong, Alexus-sama. Though, I am worried if I may have become a hindrance towards you. I know you are busy with your own studies and your duties as a student council president, and I wouldn't want to add to your burden. Although having you escort me to my next class warms my heart, I would prefer it if you use the small break in between class to rest your body instead. It would pain my heart even more to see you pushing yourself too much than to not have you by my side."

Or in other words... PLEASE STOP DOING THIS BECAUSE IT'S SUPER EMBARRASSING!!!

"Risa..."

His smile grew even more into a tender one he would normally only show when we're alone. And even though all the students here in the hallway are looking at us, he lowers his head and places a kiss on my head.

"I am well and spending this time with you, no matter how long or short, gives me more energy to do my duties, Risa. So there is no need for you to worry."

U-Ugghh... T-This guy... A-As expected of a capture target...

Most female students around me swoon when they hear his romantic words. But it's bad for me and my heart!!!

Is this you trying to get back at me for stealing your cream puff when we went out to the festival?! I told you I'm sorry!

"M-Mm... T-Then, it is fine..."

Kuh... I-I can't argue with him with everyone here looking at us...!

"Alterisa-sama~ Shall we head into the class~"

"A-Ah, of course! Yes, Noir."

"Fufu~ Then, please excuse us, your highness. Let's go, Alterisa-sama~"

Curtsying towards Alexus, Noir then quickly slithered her arm around mine and pulled me into the next class.

Evelyn, Illya, Ellie, and the girls also excused themselves from Alex and then entered with us and began clinging onto me even more than usual.

Phew... Well, at least that's over... I hope we won't have too much of an audience after this class...

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

[3rd Person POV]

Aria stomped her way through the empty hallway in a huff.

She had just snuck out of the lecture hall after seeing the blatantly shameless display of affection from the crown prince and the villainess, using the crowd of idiots who admired such shamelessness to sneak away undetected by instructors, who were also included in the group of idiots.

Is this academy full of idiots?! Can they not see that the Villainess is seducing the crown prince and THREE other guys?!

She had been frustrated out of her mind ever since she failed to invite those himbos because that "slut" of a villainess invited them first. And what's even more infuriating, they wouldn't leave her even though she, the heroine, had already gone out of her way to search for them in that damn festival and invited them personally!

They should've been grateful and begged to join her, their destined love! She was the only one who could save them from all of the emotional baggage those villainesses had put on them since they're young! No one else but her, the heroine, could do that! They should've been grateful that she's even interested in them!

That b*tch must've done something... She's definitely a regressor too. She must've acted like a saint to steal those himbos from me! Even though she already has the crown prince and her personal piggy bank... What a greedy slut!

Did the crown prince even know that she went to the Spring Festival with the other capture targets too? Maybe, he knew and confronted her about it. So to make him forget about her "cheating", she had him accompany her everyday to and from class and clung onto him like a whore to seduce him!

Shamless slut... And she must be doing it to rub it in my face too...

While thinking over and "realizing" the meaning behind all of Alterisa's actions, Aria arrived at her class once again.

She pushed open the tall, thick, mahogany double doors slowly and peaked in.

After making sure no one was present inside, she quickly entered and closed the door behind her before making her way to Alterisa's desk.

She remembered what kind of things "Alterisa" would do in the otome game to bully her, the heroine. She had tried to make her do those things to her, just like in the game, but every single attempt she had made to frame the rightfully wrong villainess always ended up in failure due to some unlucky circumstances.

But now... No one is here. No one will be able to ruin her revenge for stealing away her boy toys this time.

She looked down at the villainess's desk and began looking around for things she could do. Then, she found her notebooks that she had placed under her desk in preparation for the next class.

Heh, acting like a goody two shoes. I'll make you show your true nature soon, slut.

She took them out and held all four notebooks in her hand.

Oh, now that I think about it. She used to bully Aria by ripping apart her notebooks and throwing them into the fountain, right?

Her lips curled into a grin as she clenched onto the notebooks tighter.

"Let's give you a taste of your own medicine."

She placed three of the note books down and held onto the last one. She opened it, and saw plenty of neatly written and organized notes from the classes she was too lazy to remember.

Just from a glance, she knew they were incredibly well written, and the fact made the hatred in her burn even more.

And just as she was about to rip all of Alterisa's hardwork apart, a beautiful, bell-like voice resounded right beside her ears.

"What are you trying to do with my beloved mistress's notebooks?"

"Wha-?!"

Before she could even turn to look, Aria felt a lithe hand behind her head before a tremendous force slammed her down to the desk, pressing her head down against it.

She tried moving her arms, but before she knew it, they were both held behind her back. Despite knowing that they were held only by one hand, she couldn't even budge no matter how hard she tried to struggle.

"To think someone would dare try to harm my mistress and her belongings... It is unfortunate that I'm unable to erase you from the face of this world. But... A little lesson, perhaps, might educate you not to repeat the same mistake."

"Nggh! You bi-! Kuh-"

"Sleep well, little bird. And do not repeat such foolishness, or I will clip your wings and no one will even remember your existence once you are gone."

She felt pain on the back of her neck. And before she knew it, the world around her turned dark. The only thing she could hear was the few final words the mysterious girl said to her before she went unconscious. 

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please vote and comment your thoughts~!