As you run, you feel that the demon will not be happy with what you did now that the demon has found out that you just tricked him, he will go crazy with you and follow you.

So you speed up your running, you don't know where Yuichiro is now because it's still deep in the forest and you don't even know where you're going because behind you in the forest all you see are trees and you can't see anything that anything but trees are all around you so even though your feet hurt you still didn't stop running because you know that at this time the demon is following you.

When you pushed Urogi and left him alone he speechless, he didn't think that you would just trick him like that just to get away from him.

He saw you run fast to get away from him, he didn't really think that you just tricked him.

He stood up and held his checks while looking at you running in the forest and despairing from the darkness he smiled while looking at you running in the forest.

"You've really made me crazy And I want to be crazy about you for the rest of my LIFE!" Urogi shouted.

While laughing like crazy while you heard his laughter that echoed throughout the Forest you were cold when you heard his laugh as if calling for death.

That's why you couldn't focus on running, causing you to stumble and injure your other foot, but you didn't stop and tried to stand up despite the pain you felt from your two leg wounds.

"I can't get that demon again I don't want to go back to that place I doesn't want i need to stand up Y/n!" You whisper to yourself.

Just tears as you try to stand on your own feet even though your wound hurts so much but you still try to stand.

When you hear the Voice of the demon laughing around the forest and calling your name.

"Come here Princess." Urogi said.

While flying above the forest and looking for you, Urogi knew that he could find you easily because of your addictive smell, especially now that you were wounded, he could find you even more easily because of your wound and the smell of your blood.

When you heard the demon calling you, you forced yourself to come even though your wound hurt so much, you forced yourself even more when you heard the voice of the demon looking for you, so you could go, you walked fast even though your feet hurt

You don't know where your feet will take you but the only thing you know is to get away from the demon that is chasing you like crazy.

This time, something suddenly come to your mind that you couldn't think of killing yourself.

Because this is the only way you see to stop all this you don't want to live in this world or even in real life if you live in the real world you don't want to go back and you would rather die than die. go back to the real world and live some more.