You don't know if you will listen to what the demon is telling you, but the only thing on your mind is to get out of his grip, so you tried to struggle again so that he would let you go.

"You really don't understand huh?" The demon asked you so instead of your arm he grabbed your hair so tightly that you writhed in pain.

You cried out in pain when he grabbed your hair so tightly.

"AAAHHH! let go of me!" Shout at the demon.

But the demon didn't listen to you and continued to touch you by the hair, almost crying because of the pain.

"You know I have mercy on people like you but because you are stubborn you can handle it now." The demon told you.

You were in tears because it hurt so much when he held your hair.

Until suddenly it occurred to you that the demon told you that he has mercy on people like you so you used that to deceive him.

"I'm sorry I'm going to go with you as long as you let go of my hair please." You said calmly to the demon.

At first, the demon didn't believe what you said until the second time you said it brought tears to your eyes.

"Please let go of my hair please." You said calmly to the demon.

Urogi felt sorry for you, he didn't think he could do this to you, so he calmed down when he heard you begging him to let your hair go.

At first he was having second thoughts about letting go of your hair because maybe you were just fooling him but when he saw in his own eyes that your tears were falling because of the pain he thought it was his fault that he was hurting you he let go of your hair without a second thought.

What he doesn't know is that this is all part of your plan when he lets go of your hair, you will kick him and use that opportunity to get away from him.

Even though you know to yourself that if you do that, the devil will surely kill you when he catches you for the last time, so you will force yourself to stay away from the devil even though you know that you will do too much. dangerous.

But you will still do it just to get away from the devil because you are so tired that you want to go home to your real world and be with your parents and friends that you don't want to live in this world.

And if you die in your real world or in this world, you have only one wish that you will never be with them again and it is full of peace.

Urogi has let go of your hair because he realizes that he is hurting you and he doesn't want to do that to you but he will do it if necessary.

When he let go of your hair, you stopped crying and you thought about whether to do it or continue with your plan.

"Push him Y/n it's your job! Don't listen to her Y/n if you do that you already know what will happen to you." You said to yourself.

That will confuse you with what you will do with the demon, you want to get away from him and run and never let him get you again, but there is also a part of you that you can't act on your thoughts because you know what will happen to you, he himself will tells you. Which you don't do.

When Urogi held that hand, he did not expect what you would do to him.

You pushed him with too much force and when he fell you used that opportunity to run and get away from the demon.

As you run, you just think about where you got the strength to push that demon away from you.

'I didn't expect to be able to do that to him.' You thought to yourself.