Ao'nung idea

You were human the sky people bring you as a baby to war because your dad was A single dad, and had no one to watch you but he died, and they basically had to take you on The field because you couldn't be alone. Jake sully was about to kill the person that Was carrying you but then he saw you and dove down and snatched you from them And basically adopted you. You grew up with spider but they asked if you want an avatar At 11 and you said yes. 6 years later your 17 and your avatar is fully matured you had yellow eyes Just like everyone else but you were shorter then most so you had thicker parts Like your legs, hips, chest, arms. you had doe like innocent eyes that were bigger then others. You got to get used to the avatar and got training for 2 months and then they asked if you Wanted to be full Na'vi and you said yes, it would be a honor but after the ceremony you woke up and opened your eyes But once you did everyone gasped you ask what was wrong and they said your eyes are now A purple-ish blue. And you were shocked you ran to the closest mirror aka the lab. You were panting and you look in the mirror and your eyes widen you DO have purple-ish blue eyes.

Time skip

You have to go The Metkayina 

You guys arrive and your mom (neytiri) say 'be nice' You annoyingly say 'yes mooom' and laugh But you stay back to stay with the banshees for a little And pet them and then you finally join the rest of your family And you were shocked they look different then you Then a taller male fast walks your way and he look kinda angry and a shorter male You are kinda scared of his angry look so you Unintentionally have your ears back Neteyam notices this and steps in front of you and you hid behind him. Ao'nungs eyes softened at this for a split second then went back not any normal person Would have noticed this but you did and that made you more interested in him So you put your ears up in confusion and showed you face and tilted your head in confusion Eventually you show your hole body and stop hiding Ao'nung started circling your family but before he could Lo'ak and neteyam Showed A sign they lowered there hand from there forehead in respect You remembered this sign! It means 'I see you' Suddenly you hear water splashing and you look over there and you see A BEAUTIFUL woman Come up from the water and you notice Lo'ak 'eyeing' her and you nudge his shoulder and smirked at him he rolled his eyes at this and kept eyeing her and eventually said 'hey' in a awkward way you cringed at this. Then you heard the shorter male say 'heh are those supposed To be tails' the two boy snickered at this and the beautiful woman says 'don't'.

That's all I have I wanna know if I should turn this into A book or just keep it an idea??? it is not as good as my rough draft would be but it is an idea at least. Give me your thoughts be as brutal as you need, anything to make this better. Bye for now.