"Wait forreal?" Jaleah asked as Durk came into the room with another boy.

"Awl when you get back, Maurice?" India smiled as everybody went to go hug him.

"The plane landed this morning." Maurice told her after they pulled back.

"Why you ain't call me? I coulda came and got you gang." Durk told him.

Maurice shrugged and looked at Jaleah. He stared at her for a second then looked towards Jasmine.

"Mmcht, I needa stop buying from Reggie ass." Maurice mumbled, causing Durk to look at him.

"Reggie still alive?" Durk asked and Reese nodded. "That Nigga don't know how to grow his shit right." Durk said, causing india to slap his arm.

"You a bad influence." She told him and he scratched his head slightly shrugging.

"This is Maurice, he's basically our brother. His fathers in jail so he been staying with us." Jasmine explained to Jaleah.

"Wait, this forreal?" Reese asked and everybody nodded. "What the fuck bro."

He came closer to Jaleah and stared at her.

"Nah this shit tripping me out. To high for this." Reese shook his head, grabbing his bags and went to his room to sleep his high off.

Jaleah picked up her phone, feeling it vibrate. She looked at it noticing Kind had followed her back and sent her a text.

@ Miixeddoll

Kind:
Journeyy
I missed you girl
Where you been ?

Journey:
I moved to ATL and so
much happened.
My name not even journey

Kind:
Huh ?
Wtf

Journey:
My real name is Jaleah
I'm not even related to sheryl
I'm apparently a rappers daughter

Kind:
What ??
this sound like what
happened to me lol.
Which rapper?

Jaleah:
Idk
His real name is Durk tho

Kind:
Yo daddy lil Durk ??
Awl hell

Jaleah:
What?

Kind:
Our daddy's got beef
Fuck allat ima still come see
you when we go on tour.

Jaleah:
Wait what
Why they beefing

Kind:
I couldn't tell ya

Jaleah sighed and put her phone down, looking up at everybody.

"Can I take Jaleah with me? We going over Nova house." Jasmine asked her parents.

"Ain't they supposed to be in school?" India asked and Jasmine shrugged.

"I guess they stayed home like we did." Jasmine told her and Durk nodded.

"I'm finna go to the studio with Von and Booka." Durk told India who frowned.

"You going right now? We finna have the house to our self." India said causing Durk to scratch his noodles.

"Yeah. I gotta get a song out, it's been awhile." Durk said and india squinted her eyes.

"So what was you doing in the studio all this time?" India asked and Durk sighed.

"Von was recording a song. Me and Booka was just there chilling." Durk said and india hummed like she didn't believe him. "I ain't cheating if that's what you thinking."

"I ain't say nothing." India began walking away.

"You ain't have to. I can tell by the look on yo face that— that's what you was thinking." Durk followed her.

Jasmine rolled her eyes at them and grabbed her keys from off the table.

"I'm going with y'all. Ian seen my nigga Jahmir inna minute." Reese said coming outta no where.

"I thought you was going to sleep. Don't you got Jet lag?" Jasmine asked as they got in the car.

"Nawl, I'm straight." Reese said, lying his ass off. His eyes was burning right now.

"What you and Jahmir be doing anyway? He can't even speak." Jasmine asked as she pulled outta the driveway.

"Mmcht, it don't be that hard to communicate with him. All you gotta do is ask yes or no questions so he can nod his head." Reese told them.

"Not everything you say gone be a yes or no question." Jasmine said.

"Shit, i'a make it one." He shrugged.

"Hey Jayda." Jasmine greeted her once she walked into her house.

"Hey yall." She said, grabbing her purse. "Maurice? When you get back."

"This morning. Jahmir here?" He asked and she nodded which caused him to walk off upstairs.

"Where you finna go?" Jasmine asked noticing her grabbing her things.

"Huh? I'm finna go with india to get our nails done. She ain't tell y'all?" Jayda asked confused.

"Naw, have fun though." Jasmine told her before going upstairs with Jaleah to Nova's room.

When they walked in they were shocked to see Nova and a boy kissing on her bed, looking as if things were finna escalate.

They was finna walk outta the room since they didn't wanna cock block but Nova had pushed the male away, looking at her friends.

"I ain't know y'all was coming today." Nova said, wiping her lips as she fixed her crinkled shirt.

"My bad. We ain't mean to— wait Prince? I thought y'all broke up." Jasmine looked at them confused.

"We did." They said in unison as Prince grabbed his things then left like nothing happened.

"Girl, what the fuck was that?" Jasmine questioned her.

"Nothing, deadass. I'm happy y'all came before I did some dumb shit." Nova sighed.

"How he even get over here?" She asked her.

"I got high then started scrolling on Instagram and seen a video of him shirtless. It brought back sexual memories so I called him over." Nova said, rolling her eyes at herself.

Jaleah's eyes widened. She was too innocent for this.

"It was a in the moment— moment. Never again." Nova shook her head.

A/N: I kinda like how lowkey this book is. I don't feel too rushed to update lol

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎