Alcyone: "I would say you but I feel like we need a couple of drinks and get tipsy before I say that," She says, getting a refill of wine and drinking it.

Kaeya: "You're right, let's drink to our hearts' content my dear snowflake," Kaeya says as they drink. Alcyone was about 10 drinks in and getting tipsy, while Kaeya was 30 drinks in and is tipsy as well.

Alcyone: She leans closer to Kaeya and whispers, "Kaeya, I want you to please—even if I wasn't drunk, and this seems so forward but I want you so bad," she says as the Cavalry Captain grabs her waist and brings her onto his lap.

Kaeya: "Then let's get out of here, snowflake. I'll show you to my private chambers and give you a private show," he says, carrying her to his house and his bedroom. Closing and locking the door behind them as he approaches the bed, laying her gently on it.

"Are you sure you want this Alcyone?" he asks, gently caressing her face.

Alcyone: "I'm ready, Kaeya. This is my first time." She says she's kissing him, and Kaeya begins by taking his shirt off, then he takes her shirt off. Her breasts weren't that big, but they were big enough to fit in his hand perfectly.

He began kissing her, adding his tongue to the soft moans coming out of her mouth as he took her wrists pinning them to the headboard, using his cryovision to make ice handcuffs, and pulled away for air.

Kaeya: "Be a good girl and stay still," he says, removing his pants while still wearing his boxers and removing her pants and underwear, smirking as he looks up at her.

"You're soaked are you that horny, my my I have to say I'm flattered, my dear." He says he's gathering some, swirling his fingers around inside her before licking his fingers and tasting them.

"You taste delicious." I'm going to ravage you. I will make you scream my name. I'll make you chant as if I was your archon." He says he removes his boxers; his cock was hard and 6 inches long, and he uses her slick as a lube and shoves it in. Alcyone moans from the pain and pleasure. Kaeya stops moving to let her adjust. "Hey snowflake, let me know when I can move," he says, rubbing circles on her stomach.

Alcyone: "K-Kaeya, you can move, please move," Alcyone says as Kaeya begins slowly moving in and out. He kept moving in and out, reaching every part of her inside, so far that the tip was inside their womb giving many points of ecstasy throughout the body. Just then he slid the tip out right before slamming it back inside, causing Alcyone to moan loudly in pleasure. They enjoy and feel each other's bodies for hours upon almost no end, showing the most passionate emotions they can muster.

Kaeya: "Good girl, so good, so perfect, so beautiful," he says, tracing her stretch marks; they remind him of stripes or battle scars, that he loves so dearly. He begins murmuring praises about them under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear, while reaching for her breasts, caressing and pulling on them to drive her wild.

Alcyone: "Kaeya," I'm close! I'm going to cum!" She yells as Kaeya begins going faster as he was close, while he keeps pounding into her.

Kaeya: "Cum for me, darling, show me how much you love me, and I'll fill you and breed you till you're pregnant!" He says his legs are shaking as he feels her clench around him, cumming over him as he groans cumming inside her.

He quickly destroys the handcuffs and takes her in his arms. "Just lay here. I'm going to go run you a bath. Do you want some bubbles?" He asks Alcyone, who just nods and kisses him as he leaves her to go run the bath. After it finishes running, he comes in and picks her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

"Is it too hot or too cold?" "The bubbles are apple-scented, I hope you don't mind," Kaeya says, gently lowering her into the tub, washing her hair, and then grabbing the shampoo bottle and lathering some in his hands and washing her hair.