Chapter 4 (Feelings)

Art by: _CosmicMirrOr_ (Twitter and Instagram)

No ones P.O.V:

At school, a female student is running from something in the darkened halls. Her glasses get broken, blurring her vision. Without her glasses, she can barely see someone in the distance. She puts her broken glasses back on and notices a nearby surveillance camera turning by itself. The girl looks forward. Someone is in front of her. It's Doll. She uses her AbsoluteSolver to tear the girl's right arm off. She then summons a cleaver, multiplies it times three, and kills the girl. Later, she returns to her home, stepping on a bug in the process, uses her telekinesis powers to put her books onto a shelf, then crosses the girl's name, Kelsey, off a list. (Doll): "Мам, Пап, я вернулась. *I'm back, Mom, Dad.*" We see a hoard of cockroaches on the walls.

Back with Uzi, Uzi is in sleep mode until she started her guilt mode from what happened with the monster they dealt with. She wakes up, still guilty over denying N's help after battling Eldritch J. She looks up at a drawing of herself and N, who she probably received the drawing from as thanks for being his friend. she begins groaning. She does this throughout the school day. In class, in the gym *As she gets hit by a dodgeball, though this barely snaps her out of it*, and finally, at her locker. Rebecca walks by and knocks Uzi off the small stack of books she was standing on to reach her locker door. (Rebecca): "Yeah, meeting Brad in an hour." Uzi takes one of her books and hurls it at Rebecca. (Rebecca): " Can you imagine going to prom alone?" Uzi's book hits Braiden instead while another classmate name Trevor was moking about not deserving the happiness of not having someone to prom. Uzi sighs picks up her book, and turns to leave. She stops when some missing-person posters get her attention. She looks over to see a janitor cleaning up an oil spill, then upwards to see a security camera glitching. Cackling, she snags the posters and rushes back home to put them on the ceiling. But to her shock, the papers that were on the ceiling before are now gone. It turns out Khan had taken them and placed them in a closet labeled "NORI'S KOOKY INSANE STUFF". As he leaves, he spots Uzi sulking in a corner. Uzi runs to Khan angrily telling her father to stay out of her room which Khan disagrees with her. (Khan): "Personal space for very alarming coping mechanisms isn't covered under a "non-optional family support structure." Uzi smacks the manual out of his hands while telling Khan about him not being there for her. But Khan doesn't respond to that as Uzi was heading out to see N and Ari but stopped to see a child's skeleton wearing a dress. (Khan): "Prom dress. Child's small. You're grounded from seeing those bad influencing murder drones." Uzi was so confused and scared that Khan told her that she was going out with her classmates till her father opened the door to see Lizzy and Doll. (Lizzy): "Sup, freak. Prepare to be popular." Khan was telling them that he was chaperoning which it made Uzi screams at this.

3 frozen skeletons are shown. One wears a red, sparkling dress, while the other wears a tuxedo and the other one was a kinda princess dress in different colors of blue. (N): "I do want to be dapper... But no! That's why you had me find these? We can't interact with the workers anymore, V." Ari gently patted his back till V was explaining about taking the worker drone's head off while going to prom. (N): "I'm not bringing you for prom murder, V. J went holo-spooky-snake-crab and we maybe grew up in a haunted mansion! Aren't you worried we have no idea what we even are?!" V didn't say anything when she told him if he can promise would stop prying on the stuff that was getting into. (V): "If you free me now, I promise we'll only kill what we need to survive. Just you and me," Ari stood there silently N slowly hugged her to comfort her and she gently hugged him back. (Ari): "I-if you need it to survive, you can take some of my oil.." N looked at her nervous that she would say that but Ari kept telling him that she wouldn't mind anyway since she cares for him as he cares for her. They both smiled at each other softly as V looked in disgust at what was going on with those two.