"I... I honestly don't remember." Noriko answered and gripped her blanket tightly. She was trying hard to remember her dream but it was only blank. "I've forgotten all about it."

"What?"

"Still, it was truly terrifying, it's a good thing you woke me up, you saved me."

"Come on, Noriko, don't joke around like that, it creeps me out." Polnareff bent down to grab his luggage and placed it over his shoulder

He walked over to the door and stopped to look back at Noriko. "Just hurry up so we can eat and leave." He closes the door as he leaves.

Noriko lets out another sigh and moves the blanket away from her but stops when she notices a red stain on the white blanket. She glanced at her hand and moved it closer to her face seeing blood dripping from the palm of her hand.

"W-Why is my hand bleeding?" She inspected her hand while trying to recall any recent activities that could've given her a cut on her hand.

Nothing came into mind. The red-haired teen let out another sigh and decided to only patch it up with a bandage and get ready before Polnareff returns by telling her to hurry.

*&*&*&*

Once the two Crusaders ate their breakfast, they took their luggage and took their leave.

"Mr. Joestar and Jotaro already headed to the plane." Polnareff said as he and Noriko were stepping out of the Yarpline Hotel. "We're gonna travel five-hundred kilometers today."

Suddenly a child was screaming in horror beside the two that grabbed their attention.

"MY DOG!" The child cried out while pointing at the dog in front of him. "M-My dog....is dead!" There was a large gash wound on the dog's head.

"Who would do such a thing?!"

Noriko stared at the dog's corpse wide-eyed. "A dog?" She mumbled to herself. "A dog?" She placed a hand on the side of her head.

"I...I could've sworn I saw a dead dog not too long ago..." She said, trying to recall where she had seen it.

"It's awful but it has nothing to do with us." Polnareff said and turned his back on Noriko. "Let's go."

While the child mourned over his dog's death, Noriko stood there for a moment before following behind the Frenchman.

*&*&*&*

"Hey, wait a minute, mister!" Joseph pointed at the pilot in front of him before pointing back at the Cessna with his grandson standing behind him. "What do you mean you can't sell us the plane now?! Last night you said you would sell it and even took our money!"

"I'll return your money." The pilot replied. "But the truth is sir, we have a sick baby running a fever over thirty-nine degrees Celsius. There's no doctor in this town so we have to take the baby somewhere else."

A woman carrying a basket with a baby in it approached the men. The baby was sweating while it slept with a face of discomfort.

Joseph frowned and turned to look around. "What about this plane?" He pointed at the other plane while Noriko and Polnareff finally joined them.

"Sorry but that one is broken and needs to be repaired." The pilot answered. "The other planes have been taken and won't be back anytime soon."

"What's going on? Some kind of argument?" Polnareff asked Jotaro.

"Yeah." Jotaro simply answered and looked over at Noriko, noticing a green jacket over her shoulders but he could sense something was bothering her.

Noriko stared at the baby that was sleeping in the basket. "A baby..." She remembered hearing a baby crying but not sure from when and where.